|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 14 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||PAVC101|
|Color||Green & Black|
|Amperage Capacity||10 A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Sound Level||79 dB|
|Cord Length||16 Feet|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Switch Style||Toggle switch|
|Special Features||Replaceable fire-resistant filter system|
|Included Components||Powersmith Pavc101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum, Metal Hose, Metal Nozzle, Wheeled Base, 2- Straight Extensionwands, Brush Nozzle, Turbo Nozzle, 1- Filter|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable and replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out the finest dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister. Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Includes: Metal hose, metal nozzle, wheeled base, (2) straight extensionwands, brush nozzle, Turbo nozzle, and (1) Filter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 14 x 15 in||64.8 x 12.6 x 13 in||13.5 x 13.5 x 19.5 in||12.9 x 12.9 x 16.3 in||15 x 15 x 22 in||12 x 12 x 20.5 in|
The PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills. The washable, replaceable and heat-resistant 2-stage filter system with sonic welded seams captures the finest ashes. The metal-lined hose and metal canister withstand high temperatures and prevent fire hazards. The powerful 10 Amp motor has a noise level of only 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum.
Seller Warranty Description
2 Year Limited Warranty
2 Year Limited Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Owning this for a couple years the motor went out with less than a dozen uses. Contacted the company and they sent me what they called was a refurbished one. What I received was a grossly used motor housing with the motor full of sheet rock dust. I sent photos to the company's representative which stood by that this was a refurbished motor. Customer service is horrible and would not recommend buying anything from Powersmith.
We burn firewood to heat our ranch house and dust from the ashes is just part of winter.We have 3 wood stoves so cleaning a wood stove and dealing with the dust is part of life here.
I ordered this on Amazon and received it in just two days.
Used it today for the first time on cold ash... NO dust in the room!!!!!
It did it's job properly and was easy to use and set up. I am thrilled and think this little vacuum will help curb our dust problem this winter. As to using it for hot ash I am not that brave! I was after a vacuum that did not spray the dry cold ashes all over my house when I clean up around and in the wood stove. I cleaned out the wood stove with it and there was a lot of ash in the stove. Never once did it plug up or spew dust!
It worked GREAT!....5 Stars
I will leave an update after using it all winter.
For the low price a I am thrilled with this wonderful find!
I have used this now for several months.
I have vacuumed up some hot coals and lots of ash. I still am thrilled with this little ash vac.
This is the most dust free this log house has ever been! I dump it after every use because I am paranoid about fire.
When it gets to hot sucking up hot ash it will automatically shut down for about 10 minutes to cool down.
The filter works great just remember to bang it out when you dump the ash out.
I have seen these for sale at Big R and a couple other places.
Still very happy with the price I paid on Amazon and will buy another if this one dies.
+ Pretty quiet considering it is a pretty powerful vac.
+ It has very good suction and can suck ash off the glass of my pellet stove without even making contact. This vac is quite effective on ash (admittedly my non-ash Shop-Vac Ultra has quite a bit more suction for the same quietness).
+ As far as I can tell it does a good job filtering the ash (I didn't detect any ash coming out of the exhaust port). I was a bit concerned due to the lack of filtration specifications; the 6 A Shop-Vac ash vac spec's a HEPA cartridge (99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 µm), but the problem is, the Shop-Vac uses a paper element, which adds an element of fire risk if the ashes are completely cool).
+ The "ash gauge" is nice... lets me know when to empty it out... right now I'm mostly full and have yet to lose suction.
- Hose is just a bit short, depending on the angle I'm trying to use the wand at (my pellet stove insert is sitting a little higher than typical).
- The metal tip/wand on the hose is a bit long so I cannot reach tighter spots (because it doesn't flex/bend).
I too noticed a less than appealing odor that came out when it was brand new... after a couple of uses, the smell is gone.
- This thing runs HOT. I have doubts it'll last if it runs that hot (heat not from ashes).
- Crevice tool is plastic (and has a swiveling "brush head")... nice if the stove was completely cold, but I didn't want to risk melting it or causing a fire if the ash wasn't 100% cooled off, so it's not very useful on my regular cleaning (I use the vac instead of pulling out the ash pan).
- Uses only 2 clamps to hold lid down and the way the filter just "sits" there I had to re-position the filter a few times to make sure it got a good seal.
Ultimately, great ash vac at a good price. I hope it lasts!
Most recent customer reviews
Charcoal BBQ . fireplaces, pellet stove. Hell, i even vacuum the car with this.