|Item Weight||12.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 16 x 64 inches|
|Item model number||PWL2140TS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Switch Style||Sealed push button|
|Special Features||Adjustable Tilt from 30 degrees down to 90 degrees up|
|Warranty Description||2 year parts and labor.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PowerSmith PWL2140TS Dual-Head 40W 4000 Lumen LED Work Light with Metal Lamp Housing and Telescoping Tripod(9 Ft Power Cord)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWERFUL – 4,000 TRUE Lumen Brightness, 5,000K Color Temperature | When you need a brilliant light to view your next project that allows you to see in vivid detail, grab a PowerSmith LED Work Light with Metal Tripod
- CONVENIENCE – 9 ft power cord with grounded plug while other brands have shorter cords | When you need those couple of extra feet without moving a tangled extension cord, Choose PowerSmith LED Work Lights!
- LONGEVITY - Long-lasting Super-bright leds | 50,000 hour rating and no maintenance ever!
- VERSATILITY - Adjustable tilt: up to 30° down and 90° up | Position the light exactly where you need it at the height you need it with the included Metal Tripod!
- DURABILITY - Sealed die-cast aluminum housing and metal Tripod | Rugged, Durable, and ready for ANY weather condition. An IP65 rating means the PowerSmith LED Work Light is ready for your next outdoor project!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The POWERSMITH PWLT2140TS is a powerful LED work light for everyday use. It is designed to stand up to the rigors of the most demanding usage. The durable LEDs are in a waterproof sealed die cast aluminum housing, behind impact-resistant glass lenses, and the sealed power switch provides years of all-weather dependability.
Producing 4,000 Lumen, the 5000K bright white color spectrum is representative of day light, exceeding that of the typical halogen bulb, so you can see details and vivid colors. (Unlike Halogen) The LEDs stay cool to the touch, are 5X more energy efficient than halogen lights and you never need to bother replacing delicate bulbs. The LED’s are designed to last a lifetime.
The innovative Rapid Release Clamp allows you to easily detach the lights from the tripod for added functionality, faster setup and breakdown, and easy storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I own one of these lights, but can not recommend this product to anyone.
Another portion of this assembly (the bracket that holds the light itself onto the stand) is cheap gage metal and was damaged in shipping, but I was able to bend it back into shape. And since the light was out of warranty, the best solution to the broken weld was just to re-weld it, but this time with a little more care than was exhibited at the factory!
The light overall is good, very bright. Do not look into the light directly or you will be seeing spots.
Oh, and did I mention, this is Very Bright! I bought it on impulse (thanks, Amazon) because I'm doing some painting, and you just can't easily find the spots you missed until later (sometimes, MUCH later). With no heat, like my old halogens, you can get it right near the surface to look for those spots. (those dismal photos are enough to make you look elsewhere - don't know why they included them).
Same as other reviews so it's a QC problem that powersmitth is ignoring...?