- Product Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 2 inches ; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017WP6BQC
- Item model number: PowerTap
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #499,922 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
PowerTap C1 Power Meter Chainrings
|Price:||$679.99 - $699.99|
- The only dual-sided power meter at this price point
- Compatible with a wide range of alloy and carbon cranks
- Conveniently mounts to the crank on your bike
- Motion-based electronics eliminate additional sensors
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Designed with trademark durability, accuracy and a focus on value, the PowerTap C1 Power Meter Chainrings can turn any crank into a world-class power meter capable of recording the data you need to beat your personal best, like never before. FSA chainrings with a full-featured, one-piece design provide added stiffness for shifting, no matter what type of terrain you're riding over. Chainrings easily mount to the crank on your bike and integrate seamlessly with most alloy and carbon cranks -- no more costly modifications that compromise your crank's performance. Dual-sided measurement collects extremely detailed data, like the power you're generating in both legs, and uses motion-based electronics to eliminate the need for extra sensors. Dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity pairs with any compatible cycling device that measures power (watts). Crank your performance up a notch with the PowerTap C1 Power Meter Chainrings.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The only reason why this is not a 5 star review is because the advertising is a little misleading regarding the dual-sided power meter.
While the power meter does measure total power (as opposed of measuring one side and calculating the total) because it's placed on the spider, individual side power is not reported to the head unit. I user a polar head unit and none the individual side items you can choose to display report any data while using this power meter. I contacted PowerTap support and they confirmed that it's not supported.
The product is easy to install if you have the right tools, even for somebody like me who had no experience on bike mechanics before. I did broke one of the bolts when installing the unit but it was because I didn't know how to use my torque wrench properly. Fortunately they use standard bolts that you can get at any bike shop.
I've had no hassle using the product while riding the bike. You just start riding and the power meter will start reporting data to the paired head unit.