PowerVision PowerEye 4K Camera & 3-Axis Gimbal Professional Ariel Imaging Quadcopter
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.5 x 11.5 x 17 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Micro Four Thirds (MFT) system compatibility enables users to connect a variety of lenses based on their personal preferences
- Object detection technology uses an array of integrated sensors to detect flight path obstacles and sound an alert within 30 feet
- Highly portable 600mm class aircraft integrates collapsible legs and rotors for quick and easy transport
- Control range and real-time high definition video stream up to 3.1 miles (5 kilometers)
- Included accessories: Power Eye base station, smart battery, Charger, remote controller, and Rolling case
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Power Eye professional cinematography drone is available in two camera models. The “Power Eye professional” is equipped with a 4K 16MP Micro Four Thirds sensor with a Panasonic Lumix f 14mm F2.5 ASPH lens. The “Power Eye thermal” includes a state-of-the-art thermal/natural light camera with two integrated light sensors and two lenses, which can capture a spectrum of light not visible to the unaided eye.