2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
PowerWatch 2, Body Heat Powered Fitness Tracker Smart Watch, 200M Dive, GPS, Calorie and Step Count, iPhone/Samsung Compatible
|Supported Application||Fitness Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Phone, GPS, Pedometer, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Screen Size||1.2 Inches|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
About this item
- NEVER CHARGE AGAIN - featuring MATRIX Industries' patented thermoelectric technology keeping your watch always charged using your body heat
- Smart watch features new and improved sensors that record Metrics such as calories, steps (pedometer), heart rate and sleep monitoring with a high degree of accuracy. Features activity tracking for indoor and outdoor running, cycling, CrossFit and HIIT
- Built-in smart watch GPS location tracking shows the routes and altitude of your workouts so you can track your progress with ease
- Receive Smart Notifications pushed right to your PowerWatch
- Your smart watch isn’t just waterproof it’s also water resistant up to 200 M (656 ft) made from aircraft-grade aluminum and sapphire glass
- Compatible with iPhone/Samsung/Galaxy/iPad/tablets The new and improved PowerWatch app makes tracking your progress effortless and intuitive. Also includes 3rd party app integration options, such as Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, Strava and more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
PowerWatch Series 2 Experience a smartwatch that's powered by you, using your body heat to charge it. The unique thermoelectric technology coupled with a solar power delivers a full set of smartwatch features to allow you to manage all aspects of your health and lifestyle without the need to regularly charge. The PowerWatch is packed with features that are updated regularly, such as: Selectable Home Screen Widgets place important dashboard metrics right on the primary screen, so you do not have to open the app to see your overall metrics. Press the BACK button on the watch to cycle through one of four views: Steps + Calories, Sleep + Heart Rate, Temperatures, Power Generation. You can set the default Home Screen in the watch settings. New “Interval Training” activity mode measures CrossFit, HIIT workouts and similar aerobic training. In contrast to Walking or Running, this mode doesn’t rely on step count to estimate calorie burn. The new activity tracks calorie burn by monitoring overall movement (not merely step count), heart rate and body temperature. As a result, it is much more suitable for tracking calories for activities of a “stop-and-go” nature. Temperature Measurement is now collected by the device. The watch monitors your skin temperature every minute and uploads the data to the App during each sync. Your temperature data is displayed (°C & °F) in the App temperature charts, clearly plotting trends in your skin temperature. Activity progress is easily viewed on-wrist. These screens are readable during a workout and show vital statistics including Heart Rate Zones used during your activity. The maximum heart rate is (220 - your age), and an arrow indicates your heart rate (as a percentage of maximum) along one of four zones: Light (60-70%, blue), Moderate (70-80%, green), Hard (80-90%, amber), Maximum (90-100%, red). User-initiated Heart Rate Measurements allow on-demand heart rate measurement. On the Heart Rate screen, HOLD SELECT to trigger an immediate measurement of your heart rate. Your body never stops, and now with the PowerWatch, neither does your wearable. e all aspects of your health. Your world is on 24/7, now, so is your smartwatch.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I heard about PowerWatch I knew I wanted one so I wasn’t always tethered to a charging cable. I’ve been wearing mine for about two weeks now and have to say it is great! Setup wasn’t super straightforward, but was easy enough. The data does lag a bit, but really not that bad. I also think there is some room for improvement for the app, but I expect these things to improve with each update. These are really minor though and would only bother maybe the nittiest of nit-pickers. For not having to charge my watch anymore, the Powerwatch is definitely worth the money. I’ve had zero issues with the features so far and meets my expectations. I would definitely recommend this watch!
Some addition to existing post. Don’t be under impression that you will never have to charge again. You need to charge this watch after every 2 months or so if you using it actively. If not then may be after every month. Updating this posts because after all bugs and issues finally my watch has stopped working today.
Like any other smartwatch that is out in the market, you can read notifications from your smartphone, and it also provides Heart Rate Monitoring, GPS Location Tracking and Activity Tracking. All these features provide an easier way for me to monitor my health.
In addition, the setup process is extremely simple and I have faced no issues at all since I have been using it. I definitely recommend this smartwatch to anyone who hates to worry about battery life.
Top reviews from other countries
I've had mine less than a week and had to reset it several times as data wasn't syncing to my phone.
It loses connection to my phone when my phone is less than a metre away.
Reviews online and even the dedicated Facebook group are littered with complaints.
It obviously thinks I'm dead (no heartbeat) and I can go days without sleeping according to this watch.
I'm hopeful the next firmware update might improve it, but as this is their third stab at making a watch I'm not hopeful.
Sync mit Google Fit funktionierte anfangs überhaupt nicht, durch ein Firmware Upgrade jetzt hin und wieder mal, dafür funktioniert nun die Taste zum Nachrichten abrufen nicht mehr.
Das einzige was tatsächlich zuverlässig funktioniert ist die Selbstladefunktion.
Und das Schlaftracking hat neulich behauptet, dass ich 34 Stunden an einem Tag geschlafen habe, die Hälfte davon eher unruhig...
Alles im allen ein tolles Produkt.
Carga con tu energía y con energía solar, las funciones de medición de pasos y las pulsaciones son correctas y la conexión al GPS funciona bien.
No le doy 5 estrellas porque el firmware actual (2.6.0) no acaba de funcionar correctamente y la lectura de los mensajes hay que tener cuidado que el reloj se desempareja según la combinación de botones. Mal de juventudes. Con el próximo firmware que ya está anunciado probablemente llegará a las 5 estrellas.
Pues ni la calidad, plástico malo, silicona mala..... ni funciona, lo emparejé tras 20 intentos, errores en la actualización de firmware continuos, a veces medía el ritmo cardiaco y a veces no y no logré que cogiese en ningún momento señal GPS.
Por suerte he podido devolverlo