Consider these available items
PowerWatch 2, Body Heat Powered Fitness Tracker Smart Watch, 200M Dive, GPS, Calorie and Step Count, iPhone/Samsung Compatible
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NEVER CHARGE AGAIN - featuring MATRIX Industries' patented thermoelectric technology keeping your watch always charged using your body heat
- Smart watch features new and improved sensors that record Metrics such as calories, steps (pedometer), heart rate and sleep monitoring with a high degree of accuracy. Features activity tracking for indoor and outdoor running, cycling, CrossFit and HIIT
- Built-in smart watch GPS location tracking shows the routes and altitude of your workouts so you can track your progress with ease
- Receive Smart Notifications pushed right to your PowerWatch
- Your smart watch isn’t just waterproof it’s also water resistant up to 200 M (656 ft) made from aircraft-grade aluminum and sapphire glass
- Compatible with iPhone/Samsung/Galaxy/iPad/tablets The new and improved PowerWatch app makes tracking your progress effortless and intuitive. Also includes 3rd party app integration options, such as Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, Strava and more
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
PowerWatch Series 2 Experience a smartwatch that's powered by you, using your body heat to charge it. The unique thermoelectric technology coupled with a solar power delivers a full set of smartwatch features to allow you to manage all aspects of your health and lifestyle without the need to regularly charge. The PowerWatch is packed with features that are updated regularly, such as: Selectable Home Screen Widgets place important dashboard metrics right on the primary screen, so you do not have to open the app to see your overall metrics. Press the BACK button on the watch to cycle through one of four views: Steps + Calories, Sleep + Heart Rate, Temperatures, Power Generation. You can set the default Home Screen in the watch settings. New “Interval Training” activity mode measures CrossFit, HIIT workouts and similar aerobic training. In contrast to Walking or Running, this mode doesn’t rely on step count to estimate calorie burn. The new activity tracks calorie burn by monitoring overall movement (not merely step count), heart rate and body temperature. As a result, it is much more suitable for tracking calories for activities of a “stop-and-go” nature. Temperature Measurement is now collected by the device. The watch monitors your skin temperature every minute and uploads the data to the App during each sync. Your temperature data is displayed (°C & °F) in the App temperature charts, clearly plotting trends in your skin temperature. Activity progress is easily viewed on-wrist. These screens are readable during a workout and show vital statistics including Heart Rate Zones used during your activity. The maximum heart rate is (220 - your age), and an arrow indicates your heart rate (as a percentage of maximum) along one of four zones: Light (60-70%, blue), Moderate (70-80%, green), Hard (80-90%, amber), Maximum (90-100%, red). User-initiated Heart Rate Measurements allow on-demand heart rate measurement. On the Heart Rate screen, HOLD SELECT to trigger an immediate measurement of your heart rate. Your body never stops, and now with the PowerWatch, neither does your wearable. e all aspects of your health. Your world is on 24/7, now, so is your smartwatch.