[UL Listed] Poweradd 2-Outlet Mini Portable Travel Surge Protector with Dual 3.4A Smart USB Ports, Wrapped Cord Design
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.31. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.00 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Poweradd Advantage - 2 x standard 3-prong grounded NEMA 5-12 power outlets with surge protection for homes and offices.
- Ultra-portable Size - 5.5*2.1*1.3 inches, 7 oz w/o packaging, light weight & compact design; easy to fit into luggage and briefcases during your trip outside.
- Smart Charge - 2 x PowerSI USB charging ports with high output of 3.4A per port supports simultaneously charge for an iPad and an iPhone, maximum current 5V/3.4A in total.
- Wrap around power cord design -1-foot cord with 90° flat plug winds around the body of the charger, convenient for storing.
- UL and C-UL approved, (Model No:S9P221AB30), Poweradd Offers 24-Month limited product guarantee and life-time technical customer support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PoweraddDirect||CoZoo||FosPower||MAKE TECHNOLOGY||Mibote US||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.2 x 5.5 x 1.3 in||2.1 x 5.3 x 1 in||2.5 x 6.7 x 1.4 in||2.04 x 4.21 x 1.1 in||3.3 x 6 x 1.2 in||3 x 6.5 x 1 in|
2016 New Release - Compact, Dependable Design Ideal for Travel
An great ideal power solution for business trips and vacations.
Poweradd Travel Charger gives you a convenient, portable way to charge and protect your essential devices.
Dual USB Ports for Charging More Devices
2 USB ports (3.4A Max) for USB devices, chargeing your tablet and cellphone at the same time. (Note: Port A can charge
Apple iProducts or tablets, Port B can charge other cellphones and more.) NOTE: The USB ports are intended solely for
charging devices (USB Cable not included). They cannot be used as a USB hub and do not transmit data.
Premium Protection against Surges
UL Listed to U.S and Canadian (Model No:S9P221AB30), 306 Joules energy rating,
the surge protector defends your devices against harmful voltage fluctuations, surges, and energy spikes.
Wraparound Power Cord Design
The green edge you see in the photos is a bumper to protect the charger. The charger cord is about 11 1/2" long,
and winds around the body of the charger for storing.
Electrical Rating: 13A, 120 VAC, 60Hz, 1560 Watt
UL Clamping Voltage: L-N 1200V
Surge Energy Joule Rating: 306 Joules
Response Time: < 1 Nanosecond
Max. Spike Voltage: 6 kV
USB Charger: 2-port (5V/3.4A Max)
Size: 5.5 x 2.1 x 1.5 inches
- 24 months limited product warranty.
- 24h*7d Customer Service and Technical Support.
Seller Warranty DescriptionIndustry-Leading 24 Months Limited Warranty, 24h*7d Customer Service.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Okay, so first I have to say to those reviewers who complain the cord is too short....the vendor states right there in the description that it's 12 inches! How do you miss this?
With this travel charger we can juice up four devices at one time, which is hard to do in a lot of hotels. There are two plugs and two usb outlets. Please note that the outlet on the narrow side is a dummy. It is used for securing the cord.
We also use it at home. We like the flat plug and it's small size; easy to hide on our shelf (see pics).
*****I've updated this review to say that it isn't appropriate for overseas (240v) as it isn't rated high enough. I wish the website description would have noted that. Guess we were lucky we didn't fry our electronics during our out-of-country trips! I've taken off a star because of its lack of versatility.
This is the only one that has all the features essential for it to be really useful:
1) the flexible cord -- some hotel desk outlets will not accept outlet/chargers with their plug in a fixed position on the back. To deal with those you are stuck having to carry a short extender cord.
-- bonus points --- the cord neatly wraps around the device and plugs into it -- not loose.
2) Two USB chargers -- with one high enough capacity to rapidly charge an iPad -- the other is fine with any smartphone
3) Two additional power outlets -- for computer charger and ... whatever else you had to bring along.
4) thin flat shape -- fits in briefcase without bulge, tucks away in luggage easily.
-Crap ton of outlets. Literally it has like, 3 120v outlets and the two USB outlets are just icing on the cake. This has been extremely handy as some hotel rooms have not been modernized with extra outlets. However with this little guy, no worries. Plug it in and everything can be charged all at once.
-Very compact and light.
Plug-in cord is extremely short. This doesn't work very well for a normal outlet, only really works for outlets on top of a desk.
-It says that one USB outlet is for apple only and the other is for Android Only. Via USB, it doesn't charge the apple and android very fast. I don't have a read on the android, but it takes about 3 hours to fully charge a iPhone 6s. That said, typically I plug in everything right before I go to bed and so charge time doesn't really matter. The charge time takes into account charging the iPhone, an LG V10, and a laptop computer simultaneously (considering this, I probably shouldn't be too picky).
Overall this is pretty good for anyone who travels for work and has a ton of devices.
I gave it a 2 starts for 2 reasons:
1. I don't think the usb charging is really 3.4A total. I had a tablet that was nearly dead plugged in for 4 hours, and it didn't completely charge. This morning, i had my phone plugged into my charger in my car that has a 2.1 A output, in my 20 minute drive, the battery went from 30% to 78%. I came up to my office and plugged my phone into this device, and it finally completed charging 1.5 hours later.
2. My wife's iPhone 5 can not be used at the same time it is plugged into this device. If you try to use the touch screen, it is not responsive. This also occurred with a friend's Android as well.
If you plan on using this device to charge a couple of devices over night, and for additional outlets, since some hotels or cruise ships seem to lack in that department, this product should be okay, just don't expect a fast charging item, or being able to use the phone while charging.
FYI, i have 2 of these devices, and they both are doing the same thing, i don't think it is one product that is bad that needs replacing.
1) Male Edison prongs are stowed when not in use, which is oh, so nice.
2) higher voltage USB.
I just wish both USB ports were of a higher power output for faster, smart-charging Devices.