- Save 20% each on Poweradd Apollo 2 Solar Charger 12000mAh Portable Solar Panel Power Bank offered by PoweraddDirect when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code D8NVWE9D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Poweradd Apollo 2 Solar Charger 12000mah Portable Solar Power Bank Waterproof/Shockproof/Dustproof Dual USB Solar Cellphone Charger for iPhone, ipad, Samsung, Android Phones, GPS, Travel and More
- Low Return Rate: 30% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "solar charger waterproof"
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Upgraded Solar Charger - The new Apollo 2 delivers its fastest charging speed up to 2.4A per port and the maximum output of dual output is 3.4 amps; simultaneously we have greatly improved solar charging efficiency which delivers the charging speed up to 5V/330mAh theoretically.
- Sufficient Power Supply - 12000mAh power bank adds 4.5 charges to an iPhone 6s, or 3 charges to a Samsung Galaxy S5, even one and a half charge to an iPad Mini.
- Outdoor Compact Design - The housing is built-with IPX7 waterproof material which ensures it works even in rainy days, at the same time it is shockproof as well as dust-proof, the included hook make it easy to be hang on your backpack.
- Adjustable LED Flashlight - Built-in dual LED lights features 3 light modes, short press the button to switch the mode you'd like, the SOS function is a great helper in an emergency.
- What You Get - Poweradd Apollo x 1, Micro USB Cable x 1, Hook x 1, Feedback Card x 1, User Manual x 1; Poweradd offers 24-Month limited product warranty and friendly customer support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Times from POWEARDD
Powerful Capacity On the Go
12000mAh solar charger adds 4.5 charges to an iPhone 6s, or 3 charges to a Samsung Galaxy S5, even one and a half charge to an iPad Mini.
Fantastic Protection Housing
IPX7 - Most likely the highest lever of waterproof solar bank in the market, so that you could use it in light rainy days.
Dustproof and shockproof together enables your charing requirements in any harsh environment.
Multiple Flashlight Modes
Apollo 2nd Gen has 3 lighting modes, just short press the mode button to switch the type you'd like.
SOS function is specially designed for emergency life saving.
Compact and Durable
The Apollo 2 is almost the same size as an iPhone 6 Plus, not bulky in your hands.
Built-in protection ensure your devices against over-heat/over-charge/over-voltage, etc.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery Cell
Output: 5V/2.4A*2, 5V/3.4A total
Dimension: 0.86 x 3.14 x 6.31
Weight: 10.9 oz
Poweradd Solar Charger x 1
Micro USB Cable x 1
Climbing Hook x 1
Feedback Card x 1
User Manual x 1
1. The power bank is waterproof, but you cannot immerse it into water. For the safety, please don’t leave the power bank in water or damp condition
for a long time.
2. Keep the power bank away from heat sources or flammable places.
3. Do not leave it in car alone for a long time, especially in summer. High temperature may damage the power bank.
4. Please fully charge it every three months to extend its lifespan.
Questions & Answers
Q: How to operate the lighter?
A: To get the lighter coils to heat up, we need to do as bellow steps:
first, we need to press the Turn-On/Off button once to active the solar powerbank, after that, the indicator light will light up
second, we need to press the Turn-On/Off button again for 3s, then release, after that, the lighter coils will heat up
third, please keep press the button during you use the lighter, after you finished, please release the button
Q: How to operate the flashlight?
A: To light up the flashlight, we need to do as bellow steps:
first, press the light Turn-On/Off button for 3s, then release, after that, the light will light up
second, press the light button again to change the light modes, there is 3 working modes
Seller Warranty DescriptionIndustry-leading 24-Month Limited Product Warranty with Lifetime Customer Support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel like I'm debunking power packs today, because using them is one thing and electronically testing them has been another.
PowerAdd sent me this power pack for testing and that's what I've been doing with it the past few weeks. I've liked using it although the solar panel does little or no charging as best as I can tell.
So although this comes with a carabiner to attach it to your gear and hit the trails, when you drain it you're all done, you'll run out of food long before this recharges, if it ever will. But you will have a little light from it that lasts a long time anyway.
When connected to a high powered USB charger this charges very slowly at .68 amps. So you can be looking at up to 14.7 hours just to charge this up USB, and this is slow. I've tested other 10.000mAh power packs that will charge at 1.68 amps and better, so this model is over night plus to charge it. It does support pass through charging however, which could be important if you have this connected to your computer for charging.
So far we've got a slow USB charging, non solar charging, solar power pack. But what about the 2.1 and 1 amp outputs? Nope. I was liking this product when I was using it, but I was only using one output, I never plugged in two, so.
When charging from the 2.1 amp output I was able to get all of that and a bit more from this power pack, about 2.25 amps. But when testing with meters and two dummy loads to simulate charging current, the most current that this charger will output is about 2.25 amps to both outputs combined. If you plug in to charge at 2 amps and add a 1 amp device, the 2.1 amp outlet will drop and you won't get 1 amp either, what you'll get is about 1.5 and .75 amps because no matter what devices you charge from this you'll top out at 2.25 amps, not 3.1 amps.
Used as a single outlet charger this works well, except for it's slow USB charging and imaginary solar charging. That isn't really enough for me to recommend it though, the solar chargers never work well, but they do work better on a smaller 5000mAh model of power pack. So instead of this 10.000mAh model, I'd choose one that will charge USB closer to 2 amps and cut that 14.7 hour charge time down to 6.
But now that you have the facts, it becomes your decision to make.
I hope that all your online purchases are good ones.
1. Instructions are awful.
2. Usability is a little lacking- buttons are difficult to press; no clue why sometimes lights flash and other times cycle.
3. Apparently the unit times out when charging the phone. Mine just stopped charging the phone. Pressed power and its charging again. What? Why?
Updating the rating to 3 stars based on the responsiveness of the seller. Based on my review, the seller reached out to me and has been working hard to make sure I'm satisfied. Since I won't be going on such a long trip in the near future, I won't need a solar powered battery for now. Because of this, they've offered me a full refund.