- Size (LWH): 5.52 inches, 2.92 inches, 0.64 inches
Poweradd Apollo3 8000mAh Power Bank Solar Charger for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More Smartphones
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatible with most kinds of 5V USB-charged devices. Stylish, compact and lightweight design fits perfectly into any bag, easy to carry on the go.
- Solar energy technology, environmental friendly and could recharge itself under sunshine for emergency purpose when outside.
- High capacity of 8000mAh with 2 USB output, USB1: 5V/1A(for cellphones); USB2: 5V/2.1A(for tablets). Quick charging current and charge 2 devices at the same time.
- Build-in Li-ion Polymer cells and microchips, high quality and long lifespan. More than 500 charge cycles during the course of its life.
- Industry-Leading Warranty: 24 months limited product warranty and 24*7 easy-to-reach customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Perfect on-the-go solution
In today's constantly moving world, mobile devices are our windows to social media, but the problem is that they don't have an unending battery supply. How many times you watched your phone's battery die before you could charge it? How many times you have to worry your phone runs out of juice when you're enjoying camping, hiking or other great outdoor activities? The Poweradd provide the perfect on-the-go solution for these annoyed moments.
Compact size design for superior portability, with the free hook, you may just hang it on your bagpack while outdoors, easy to carry on the go.
Since the output port is USB, it can be used to charge your smartphones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
Always be prepared to power
With the Poweradd 8000mah charger, you could get get 3 empty-to-full charges for an iPhone, almost 2 charges for a large capacity smartphone like galaxy S4, or one charge for an iPad. Wherever and whenever, it always be prepared to power.
For better performance
● Working Temperature: -20~60 degrees centigrade.
● Solar charging is specially designed for emergencies, it's not a primary source of charging due to the compact solar panel size, which may take a long time. In general usage, we recommend charge the charger via an adapter or computer to shorten the charge time.
Here at Poweradd, we provide 24 months limited product warranty and 24*7 friendly customer support for any purchase from us.
Top Customer Reviews
WOW WOW WOW!!I talk about amazing customer service. Eddy from PowerAdd read my review, determined my unit was not functioning properly and I sending a replacement. This level of commitment to quality service is nearly unheard of and much appreciated!!!!
charged fully via electric at home. After 2 weeks, I still had 50% life. BUT - after putting it in the sun (in Africa, on the equator - can't get much sunnier) the power never increased at all. I would have thought it would have charged itself a little. Still, it kept my phone charged for the two weeks and came home with some juice.
Charging Nexus 5 Test with Portapow USB Power Monitor to show total mAh used
Charge 1: 6-100% 1603mAh used
Charge 2: 2-100% 1634mAh used
Charge 3: 12-100% 1511mAh used
Charge 4: 7-68% 847mAh used
Total: 5595mAh This gives us 70% efficiency which is to be expected for portable batteries. Charging the Apollo 3 back up took me about 7 hours so be sure to plan ahead for when you need to use it.
Overall this is a great portable battery pack that includes a solar panel on it! I would recommend this to anyone!
You can check out my video review on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5gfCmYNfls
I was provided a sample for review.