- Size (LWH): 3.98 inches, 2.55 inches, 1.1 inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
Poweradd 25W 5V/5A Family-Sized 5 Port Desktop USB Wall Charger Travel Power Adapter for iPhone 6S 6 Plus 5S 5C, iPad Air / Mini, Samsung Tab S / A, Galaxy S6 Edge / Note 5 4, Smartphones Tablets More
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (40%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Poweradd 25W 5V/5A Family-Sized 5 Port Desktop USB Wall Charger Travel Power Adapter for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air Mini, Samsung Tablets, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Galaxy Note 4 3 2, LG G3, Smartphones, Tablets, iPods, Most Other 5V USB-Charged Devices
- 5 USB port design: 2 x 2.1A (for iPad), 1 x 1.3A (for Samsung tab), 1 x 1A (for iPhone), 1 x 1A (for Android), total max output of 5V/5A.
- Wide input voltage range of AC 100-240V, compatible with all 5V USB-charged devices like iPad, iPhone, Samsung tab, smartphones, external battery, bluetooth speaker, headset and so on. Ergonomic, compact and portable design, much more space-saving and well-organized while charging your devices.
- Fire-resistant and hardened plastic outer shell for durability, build-in premium circuitry and microchip ensure device safety.
- Package contents: Poweradd 5-port USB charger, 5ft detachable power cord.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Poweradd 25W 5V/5A Family-Sized 5 Port Desktop USB Wall Charger Travel Power Adapter for iPhone 6S 6 Plus 5S 5C, iPad Air / Mini, Samsung Tab S / A, Galaxy S6 Edge / Note 5 4, Smartphones Tablets More
AmazonBasics 60W 6-Port USB Charger - White B0115MW8TC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PoweraddDirect||AnkerDirect||EasyAcc.A Store||Amazon.com|
|Color||25W 5 Port (White)||Black (New)||White, 4 USB||White|
|Dimensions||1.1 inches x 3.98 inches x 2.55 inches||1 inches x 3.5 inches x 2.2 inches||2.99 inches x 2.24 inches x 1.14 inches||2.6 inches x 4 inches x 1.1 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.75 pounds||0.55 pounds||0.3 pounds||0.85 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Perfect 5 in 1 - Less is more
Specially family-sized design, 5-port USB with total max output of 5A, just plugging any gadgets in at once and enjoy the fully-intended charging speed.
Compact & Well-Organized
With the size of 3.93 x 2.55 x 1.10 inches, fits perfectly on your desk or nightstand, or easily take it traveling. All-in-1 design makes it more space-saving and well-organized while charging, no more worry about cable chaos.
Input: wide input voltage range of AC 100-240V for use worldwide.
● 2 x 2.1A - Apple iPads, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 3 4, Google Nexus 7 10 and more
● 2 x 1A - Apple iPhones, iPods, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Blackberry, Moto, Nokia, LG, Sony, Gopro and more
● 1 x 1.3A - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 / Note 10.1 / Note
For best performance
● The input port of the charger is designed a little tight to better connect the power cord. Please confirm the power cord has been inserted into the charger fully before charging.
● To ensure safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified one.
More choices(copy ASIN and search)
40W/8A 5-Port (Black): B00Y0IRXU8
40W/8A 4-Port (Black): B00XN4EAX8
50W/10A 6-Port (Black): B00Y0IY5XQ
50W/10A 6-Port (Upgraded Version, White): B00UT5KKV0
24 months limited product warranty from Poweradd.
Professional technical support, Efficient and always satisfied customer service 7 days * 24 hours available.
Poweradd offers 24 months limited product guarantee. 24h*7d Customer Service and Technical Support.
Top Customer Reviews
The Nook HD+ has problems with most USB chargers I tested. It will try to draw 2A charging current initially. But if it can't, it will drop the current to 0.45A instead. In this particular case:
1. When I plug the Nook into an i-something port, it draws only 0.45A even though both "iPad" and "iPhone" ports are rated 2.1A, and the "iPod" port is rated 1A.
2. When I plug the Nook into the port labeled "For Samsung Tab" (rated 1.3A), it draws 1.97A, same as when charged with its dedicated AC adapter.
3. When I plug the Nook into the port labeled "For Android" (rated 1A), it draws a slightly lower current of 1.77A
For charging my other less-demanding Android devices, it does not matter which port I use. I can get at least 1.6A from any port, even for those that are rated just 1A.
To test the maximum total output current, I connected three tablets plus one cell phone to this charger. The total output current, according to my measurement of individual port, is up to 5.5A. The charger is able to keep up with the maximum load of 27W output power.Read more ›
|Length: 1:24 Mins|
All four devices were being recharged steadily while they were connected to the Poweradd charger. The charger became warm to the touch but not hot. I had a USB power meter on one of the 2.1A ports that was charging a Kindle Fire, and it was drawing 0.45A. That's a bit less than I've gotten from some 2A single-port chargers, but for me, it was acceptable, since I usually recharge this tablet overnight when speed isn't that important.
Having a 5-foot power cord connected to the charger has its pluses and minuses, but mostly pluses. It gives the flexibility to place the charger wherever you want instead of plugging it directly into a wall outlet, but the cord is fairly thick and not too flexible, so it may tend to move the charger around on a table or countertop.
Overall, I give the Poweradd 5-port AC charger pretty good marks.
A product sample was provided for review purposes.
If you've got a number of Apple devices to charge, this is probably a great charger for you. Support after the sale was fantastic and the company was extremely quick to respond to my issues and handle the return. I wouldn't buy this charger again for myself, but as long as you're aware of and okay with the limitations for non-Apple devices, you'll probably be happy with this. For me, it's not the right solution and I hope they update the description to be more complete and accurate so other Android-only users won't be disappointed. The loss of stars is for the inaccurate description and the QA issues mentioned previously. It would have been a much lower rating had it not been for the superior response of the company after I reported the issues.
|Length: 6:42 Mins|
In my testing the top two ports output 2.24 Amps into my iPad Air. The third port charged my iPad Air at 2.05 Amps as that port is rated at 2.1 Amps. The fourth port only charged my iPad Air at 0.46 Amps and that is important for you to know as that port was designed for Android products and for it to charge at the maximum rate the two wires in the charging cable have to be shorted. Since Apple does not short those two data wires the charger will not output the higher current and so my iPad Air battery charge symbol will not light up. It is still charging but very slowly. You should be aware of this because if you plug in your high power Apple products into this port you will be disappointed with the charging rate. This port will charge at higher rates for Android products that use an AC wall charging cable. Both of the 1 Amp ports charged the iPad Air tablet at .95 Amps. This is a very good charging station but the ports are not universal charging ports so you have to make sure that you plug in the right style of device into the right charging port to optimize the charging rate.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I returned the unit. It developed a high pitched whine shortly after purchase.Published 26 minutes ago by Daniel Wheeler
Really Convenient. As I expected all my roomates ended up using my charger. Charges all my items with equal power. Helped keep my outlets less crowded. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by rhikerdoh
I bought this for the kitchen, our family uses the heck out of it and it's still working, amazing little devicePublished 8 hours ago by chris
I've owned and used this extensively for over a year.
This is very useful for charging multiple devices while traveling, but I've already had to replace the cord. Read more
I think I like this product. But...
It arrived quickly. Easy to understand. Plugged it in and all worked well. Read more
I ordered this because we were traveling and I needed a way to be able to charge all of our devices without using up all of the plugs in the hotel room. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Tania Carmona