Poweradd Ultra Slim 2600mAh Portable Charger External Battery Pack with Flashlight for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4(Apple Adapters Not Included), Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 4 3 2, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Nokia, LG G3, Sony, Blackberry, Gopro, PS Vita, iPod, PSP, PDA, other Phones and Tablets - White-Green
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lipstick-sized, ultra compact and stylish design only size of 3.9*0.9*0.9 inch, easy fits into your bags, pockets and more.
- Power supply, with 2600mah capacity for emergency use provide power to your energy hungry cell phone.
- USB flashlight, fits easily into any bag and could be used for emergency like finding keys from your handbag in darkness.
- Safe use, built-in grade A cells and intelligent circuitry multiple protection system to ensure the highest quality and safety, and worry-free operation.
- Industry-Leading Warranty: 24-MONTH warranty and 24*7 easy-to-reach customer service.
Customers also shopped for
- Size (LWH): 3.9 inches, 0.9 inches, 0.9 inches
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 9 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Poweradd - Power your life
Poweradd Ultra Slim portable charger is especially designed for customers who prefer a ultra-compact charger rather than a heavy one. High quality? Safety? Charging speed? All no problem! Searching for a really lightweight and portable external battery? This is exactly the one you are looking for.
Constructed with 2600mah capacity, provide almost one fully charging for your iPhone 6, and other large-capacity devices for emergency power supply when it is out of power. Perfect solution to your daily power needs.
Ultra Small Size
Construct with size just of 3.9*0.9*0.9 inch and only 4.7 ounce, for the greatest convenience while on-the-go. An excellent back up to have around in your purse, briefcase, or backpack. Lightweight solution to your daily power needs.
Compact and stylish design as your another lipstick, a feast for the eyes. Tiny enough to fits into your bags and pockets.
Additional USB flashlight ultra portable and used for emergency situation. Four smart LED indicators alert you as to how much capacity you've got left.
Reliable and Safe
Built-in grade A Li-ion battery and intelligent circuitry, multiple protection systems protect from over-charging, over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature and short circuiting.
Here at Poweradd, we provide 24-MONTH warranty and 24*7 friendly customer support for any purchase from us.
1. Fully recharge your Ultra Slim before first use to activate the battery.
2. Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The micro USB plug comes with the unit to charge this. I've seen several reviews saying "didn't come with adapter but luckily I had one". The bag should have 4 adapters in it. There IS a micro USB in there you just have to know how to plug it in...lol sorry
2. MAKE SURE you plug the micro usb into the unit to charge, NOT the bigger USB plug!
3. In order for it to charge your mobile device you MUST hold the power button down a couple seconds until the LED light turns on (took me some googling to find that out).
4. This does NOT come with a DC outlet plug however if you have a cell phone, you have one sitting around so use that or you can charge via USB port on say a laptop.
5. I have gotten 1 full charge so far on my iPhone 4S. *NOTE* If you continue to use your phone while charging with this unit you might not get a full charge. Common sense tells you that if you don't use the phone, you use far less power meaning the charging unit is only charging an "idle" battery. If you're using your phone while charging, the charging unit is essentially pulling double duty so you might not get a full charge.
6. Does not work with my Android Tab 3. I've tried everything and it just wont charge it. Charges my iPhone 4s, 5 & iPad mini retina just fine though :/
As a USB backup power bank, this PowerAdd unit works exactly as advertised. It can produce a 5V output at up to 1A, and its battery capacity is estimated to be around 2600mAh. Here is how I estimated its capacity:
I used this fully charged PowerAdd unit to recharge my D2-721 7-inch tablet, which has a 3000mAh internal battery pack. The starting battery status of my tablet was 26%. I let it charged for nearly 4 hour, during which I only power up the tablet once every 15 minutes to check the progress. The final battery status reached was 96%, which means it replenished 70% of the tablet's battery pack, or 2100mAh.
But why does this PowerAdd '2600mAh' power back only recharge my tablet's battery pack by 2100mAh? This is because the charging process involves two power conversion stages: First, the PowerAdd unit's internal 3.7V battery has to be boosted to 5V at the USB port. Next, the 5V at USB port is down-converted to recharge the tablet's internal 3.7V battery. Even if each conversion is 90% efficient, you still lose 20% energy in the process. 80% of 2600mAh comes to 2080mAh.
The PowerAdd unit has only one Red/Green LED status indicator, but it conveys a lot of information:
- During charging, the LED blinks Red. It stays solid Red after charging is done.
- During discharging, the LED stays Green initially.
- When the battery is less than half full, the Green LED blinks at once per second.
- The Green LED goes off when the battery is completely out.
One minor concern I have is that: it takes a very long time to recharge this power bank through micro-USB port. The charging current is supposed to be 1A, so I expect it to take just 2.5 - 3 hours to fully recharge the internal 2600mAh battery. In real life, it took around 5 hours before the Red LED stopped blinking.
Overall, I consider this PowerAdd power bank charger unit a good value (4-star). Added one more star for the detachable flashlight unit.
[Update on Oct 8, 2013]
I measured the runtime of the LED flashlight to be around 9 hours 45 minutes. Its power consumption is therefore estimated at 0.75W, based on my energy calculation.