- Size (LWH): 3.9 inches, 0.9 inches, 0.9 inches
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 9 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Poweradd Ultra Slim 2600mAh Portable Charger External Battery Pack with Flashlight for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4(Apple Adapters Not Included), Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 4 3 2, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Nokia, LG G3, Sony, Blackberry, Gopro, PS Vita, iPod, PSP, PDA, other Phones and Tablets - White-Green
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lipstick-sized, ultra compact and stylish design only size of 3.9*0.9*0.9 inch, easy fits into your bags, pockets and more.
- Power supply, with 2600mah capacity for emergency use provide power to your energy hungry cell phone.
- USB flashlight, fits easily into any bag and could be used for emergency like finding keys from your handbag in darkness.
- Safe use, built-in grade A cells and intelligent circuitry multiple protection system to ensure the highest quality and safety, and worry-free operation.
- Industry-Leading Warranty: 24-MONTH warranty and 24*7 easy-to-reach customer service.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Poweradd Ultra Slim portable charger is especially designed for customers who prefer a ultra-compact charger rather than a heavy one. High quality? Safety? Charging speed? All no problem! Searching for a really lightweight and portable external battery? This is exactly the one you are looking for.
Constructed with 2600mah capacity, provide almost one fully charging for your iPhone 6, and other large-capacity devices for emergency power supply when it is out of power. Perfect solution to your daily power needs.
Ultra Small Size
Construct with size just of 3.9*0.9*0.9 inch and only 4.7 ounce, for the greatest convenience while on-the-go. An excellent back up to have around in your purse, briefcase, or backpack. Lightweight solution to your daily power needs.
Compact and stylish design as your another lipstick, a feast for the eyes. Tiny enough to fits into your bags and pockets.
Additional USB flashlight ultra portable and used for emergency situation. Four smart LED indicators alert you as to how much capacity you've got left.
Reliable and Safe
Built-in grade A Li-ion battery and intelligent circuitry, multiple protection systems protect from over-charging, over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature and short circuiting.
Here at Poweradd, we provide 24-MONTH warranty and 24*7 friendly customer support for any purchase from us.
1. Fully recharge your Ultra Slim before first use to activate the battery.
2. Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one.
Top Customer Reviews
As a USB backup power bank, this PowerAdd unit works exactly as advertised. It can produce a 5V output at up to 1A, and its battery capacity is estimated to be around 2600mAh. Here is how I estimated its capacity:
I used this fully charged PowerAdd unit to recharge my D2-721 7-inch tablet, which has a 3000mAh internal battery pack. The starting battery status of my tablet was 26%. I let it charged for nearly 4 hour, during which I only power up the tablet once every 15 minutes to check the progress. The final battery status reached was 96%, which means it replenished 70% of the tablet's battery pack, or 2100mAh.
But why does this PowerAdd '2600mAh' power back only recharge my tablet's battery pack by 2100mAh? This is because the charging process involves two power conversion stages: First, the PowerAdd unit's internal 3.7V battery has to be boosted to 5V at the USB port. Next, the 5V at USB port is down-converted to recharge the tablet's internal 3.Read more ›
1. The micro USB plug comes with the unit to charge this. I've seen several reviews saying "didn't come with adapter but luckily I had one". The bag should have 4 adapters in it. There IS a micro USB in there you just have to know how to plug it in...lol sorry
2. MAKE SURE you plug the micro usb into the unit to charge, NOT the bigger USB plug!
3. In order for it to charge your mobile device you MUST hold the power button down a couple seconds until the LED light turns on (took me some googling to find that out).
4. This does NOT come with a DC outlet plug however if you have a cell phone, you have one sitting around so use that or you can charge via USB port on say a laptop.
5. I have gotten 1 full charge so far on my iPhone 4S. *NOTE* If you continue to use your phone while charging with this unit you might not get a full charge. Common sense tells you that if you don't use the phone, you use far less power meaning the charging unit is only charging an "idle" battery. If you're using your phone while charging, the charging unit is essentially pulling double duty so you might not get a full charge.
6. Does not work with my Android Tab 3. I've tried everything and it just wont charge it. Charges my iPhone 4s, 5 & iPad mini retina just fine though :/
|Length: 3:29 Mins|
This has a black, glossy plastic case. It does not feel very sturdy or substantial to me. Because it is glossy, it collects fingerprints easily.
The powerbank has 2 USB output ports. The "Auto-ID" technology is supposed to deliver an appropriate amount of power to whichever port is in use. I tested this with my iPad3 that had 68% remaining in its battery. When connected to USB 1, it showed a charging rate at 1.21A, 4.63V. When I immediately switched to USB 2, it showed a charging rate at 1.35A, 4.70V. The iPad was still at 68% during this test. I would think that the charging rate would be the same on either port, but it wasn't. So much for the "Auto-ID" technology. In any case, the TOTAL output if both ports are being used at the same time is 2.1A according to the specifications.
Next, I plugged my iPhone5s with a 62% charge into USB 1. It began charging at .80A, 4.67V. After 10 minutes, my iPhone had only been charged 7%. With other good quality batterypacks I get 10% charge in 10 minutes, so this batterypacks' performance was not up to par with the best.
The way this battery pack indicates it's state of charge is by an LED smiley face. It's kitschy cute. You press the touch button on the top of the powerbank to turn the battery indication on. If it's smiling you have 50-100% charge. If it's a sad face, you only have 20-50% charge. If only the eyes are shining, you have less than 20% and it's time to charge the powerbank. It's not a terribly refined way of knowing precisely how much battery power you have left. And by pressing the button to turn on the charge indication, you are not also turning on the powerbank. No...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This portable charger is good at first and charges as fast as a normal charger but after the 2nd week of purchasing this item it, it did not work any more. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Buy something with more mAh - this did little to nothing for charging my phone.Published 1 month ago by Kelsey
I've had this for nearly 2 years and I've never had a single issue with it. Very easy to use, comes with many different options for many different phone types. Read morePublished 1 month ago by BreShae
Excellent product , arrived in perfect condition to Venezuela , thank you very muchPublished 2 months ago by Astrid Diaz
From our experience it only charges the iPhone to about 30% if it's down to 5%. Only holds a charge for about a day then the battery needs to be recharged. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kickinupsand
This battery pack is way better than their dual port ones. It is small and portable and is capable to charge 0 % to 100%. Read morePublished 2 months ago by abrianne
It has been used by various members of my family and it has a long battery life. It will not lose the charge if turned off.Published 2 months ago by Vplus