Powerbag Red Back Pack Designed by ful with Battery for Charging Smartphones, Tablets and eReaders (RFAP-0158F)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- On-board removable battery with built-in PowerVine System delivers a 3000mAh charge directly to where it's needed. That's enough to charge the average smartphone twice.
- Easily accessible pockets include dedicated Apple and M2 connectors with micro and mini USBs that allow you to charge Android, Blackberry, and thousands of other portable devices. Apple connectors charge your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- The full-sized internal USB port allows you to charge almost anything.
- Battery can be charged easily in or out of the bag with the included AC adaptor
- Padded pocket safely transports a 14" laptop, tablet, or other devices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There are plenty of backpacks out there, so how do you know which to pick? Well, our Backpack has the look and the durability, as well as the room to hold your stuff. But there's also a battery inside with enough juice to charge your Smartphone twice. Charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch has never been easier.
Top customer reviews
boy was i wrong.
it is like any other back pack in size and weight.
It has pretty well thought of layout of the bag with all the different compartments.
for the battery charger, there are lots of different ends (micro usb, mini usb...) and it can easily be recharged.
The back pack is functionable with charging capabilities.... that is what i call awesome.
If there are any issues with charging, or the back pack itself, I will update it here as I find them..
Right now... it is probably the best back pack I've seen for those who carry laptop + other regular items since laptop has its own section and other sections for the other items you want to pack up and carry.
Pros: comes with various cords for various electronic devices,
multiple ways to change the battery in the bag,
very stylish and easy to carry (I know some people suggested more padding on the shoulder straps, but I thought it was fine).
Cons: Could use more pockets (another side pocket would be nice and another pocket in front)
Could be more roomy to pack more things inside.
I hope that they come up with an upgrade version!
1) Only two general compartments plus the holder on the side where you can store/charge your phone
2) It's kind of big
It has a nice big compartment for storage big items, and then a smaller one with lots of pockets for you tablet/laptop, cables, etc. Not quite enough space for what I have but it all fits, just a little too snuggly.