Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on April 11, 2013
I LOVE this backpack. I love the look, all the little pockets, the laptop pocket in the back (which I didn't know was there until AFTER my travel). My one complaint (and it could be a biggie depending), unless you are traveling with only one electronic device, the battery cannot charge any one device all the way. I had a Kindle and an iPhone, and about the best it could do was 30%. That being said, I was traveling for about 20%. I tried looking for other batteries, but haven't had much luck. I am contemplating taking this bag with me to Disney next week, so I'll test it out there.
on June 28, 2013
I was worried that this might be bulky and almost not be worth lugging around...
boy was i wrong.

it is like any other back pack in size and weight.
It has pretty well thought of layout of the bag with all the different compartments.

for the battery charger, there are lots of different ends (micro usb, mini usb...) and it can easily be recharged.

The back pack is functionable with charging capabilities.... that is what i call awesome.

If there are any issues with charging, or the back pack itself, I will update it here as I find them..
Right now... it is probably the best back pack I've seen for those who carry laptop + other regular items since laptop has its own section and other sections for the other items you want to pack up and carry.
on January 16, 2014
I bought this bag for my husband last year. He's into music production and travels with his work to collaborate and do review shows. This bag is in the same shape as when we first got it and he's used it on vacations, day trips, and for work as well. He carries his laptop, MPC, iPod, cell phone, etc. in this pack. We've flown with it as well and the bag fits just fine under the seat in front of you on the plane. The charging feature is very handy. We're planning on going to Coachella this year and this bag is definitely coming with us! Great buy.
on August 31, 2013
I love my powerbag. Although it is not perfect and there is room for improvement, I really like the concept.
Pros: comes with various cords for various electronic devices,
multiple ways to change the battery in the bag,
very stylish and easy to carry (I know some people suggested more padding on the shoulder straps, but I thought it was fine).

Cons: Could use more pockets (another side pocket would be nice and another pocket in front)
Could be more roomy to pack more things inside.

I hope that they come up with an upgrade version!
on November 15, 2013
Great bag. I bought this for my husband who used it to charge his ipad and iphone as well as his laptop.. He loves it. It can charge 2 device's at once.
on May 9, 2013
The bag itself is a great electronics bag. I use it on trips to store computer, tablet, and maybe a change of clothes. The power brick is large for the Ah that comes with it, and because it sits on the bottom of the bag in the middle pocket I do worry that the right impact could break a tablet or laptop screen. You would be better off for the price (unless you find this on sale) to get yourself a universal USB charger and nice backpack.
on November 8, 2012
This is the best bag I ever had. it is a shame they don't make this model anymore. I love the color the size, etc. I can not find it even here on amazon. I really need another one. This one I bought it a few years ago and I still use it. I wish it would comeback even without a battery.
on September 16, 2013
My only gripes with the Powerbag are:

1) Only two general compartments plus the holder on the side where you can store/charge your phone
2) It's kind of big

It has a nice big compartment for storage big items, and then a smaller one with lots of pockets for you tablet/laptop, cables, etc. Not quite enough space for what I have but it all fits, just a little too snuggly.
on January 3, 2016
Front pocket tore after only 6 months of light usage.
on March 16, 2017
Awesome backpack, just wish it had more usb ports