|Product Dimensions||10 x 7.87 x 11.02 inches|
|Item Weight||0.634 ounces|
|Item model number||MV6Y2LL/A|
|Batteries||3 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||May 3, 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
AppleCare+ for Headphones (2 Years)from Amazon.com Services LLC
- AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $29 plus applicable tax.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your headphones and battery
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $29 plus applicable tax
- Get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including Using Siri and Bluetooth connectivity
- AppleCare products must be purchased with an applicable Apple device. Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email post-enrollment and can be downloaded through your Digital Items Page (Your Account-->Games and Software).
- AppleCare+ will automatically be enrolled at the time of your Apple device’s shipment, and Proof of Coverage will be emailed within 3 days after your device ships.
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones - Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 9 Hours Of Listening Time, Sweat Resistant Earbuds - Black
|With Deal:||$199.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$50.00 (20%)|
|Model Name||Powerbeats Pro - Black|
|Connector Type||Lightning, USB Type A|
About this item
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones in black
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, voice capability, and auto play/pause
- Features the Apple H1 headphone chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- Compatible with iOS and Android
Compare Beats products
|Price||From: $199.95||From: -||From: -||From: -|
|Ratings||(13,394)||(540)||No customer reviews yet||(3,467)|
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours (24 hours with charging case)||Up to 15 hours||Up to 12 hours||N/A|
|Fast Fuel Charging||N/A|
|Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity*||N/A|
|Apple Audio Chip||Apple H1 Chip||Apple H1 Chip||Apple W1 Chip||N/A|
|Built-in mic and controls|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pair Powerbeats Pro with iPhone?
With earphones seated in the case and lid open, hold near unlocked iPhone with Bluetooth® on and follow onscreen instructions. Ensure your iPhone has the latest iOS installed.
How do I pair Powerbeats Pro with an Android device?
Download and connect. Visit the Google Play Store or scan the QR code to download the Beats app. Once the app is installed, open the case, and hold near the Android device.
How do I pair with additional Bluetooth® devices?
With the earphones sealed in the case and lid open, press the system button until the LED blinks white. Then chose Powerbeats Pro in the Bluetooth® menu.
Can I control Powerbeats Pro from both earphones?
Each earphone has full, mirrored controls. Use the ‘b’ button for call and track controls. The volume rocker is located on the top bridge.
How do I activate Siri or other voice assistants?
Say “Hey Siri” or hold the ‘b’ button on either earphone to activate Siri or other compatible voice assistant devices.
How do I charge Powerbeats Pro?
Powerbeats Pro are charging while seated in the case with the lid closed. Charge the case using the lightning cable.
How do I check the charge level?
Check charge status on iPhone with latest iOS. With the product in case, open lid and hold near unlocked iPhone to check remaining charge on Powerbeats Pro.
How do I customize the fit of Powerbeats Pro?
Find your fit with adjustable earhooks. For a more secure fit, hold the stem and firmly push the earhook down. Change eartips if necessary for improved comfort and sound quality.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.People that own Powerbeats pro
2.People that own AirPods
The hissing white noise is intolerable, unless you like white noise then these are perfect for your youtube noise videos.
I tested these with (remastered) Led Zeppelin, Physical Graffiti, and Hillsong United, Zion. I would've also tested with Maxim Vengerov or a Rachmaninov concerto but didn't bother after listening to two albums.
I'm not an expert but I am a musician with sound engineer experience.
Day 1- FINALLY THEY’RE HERE!!! 😍 I charged them while finishing my work day up (I think they came pretty much charged because they were at 100% within 5-10 minutes) then eagerly headed to the park for a test run. The temp has reached the 90’s here in Mississippi so it was inevitable that they would be receiving a sweat test! After 3 miles (41 minutes, let me mention I’m a beginner runner) I realized I never had to adjust them or push them back into my ear, not ONCE! I’m thinking this is too good to be true! I had forgotten I even had them on, other than the fact that I had a clean crisp bass playing in my ears. I also own a pair of Studio beats, and honestly these ear buds sounds almost as good... which is pretty awesome to not have to wear something so bulky but still have the noise cancellation and sound quality.
Overall, it’s only been one day but my first impression is absolutely amazed.
Side note, these were shipped in a box big enough to fit a baby heifer and it looked like it had been thrown off a mountain. I could almost remove the tiny product box through an opening of the baby heifer shipping box. Not sure if Amazon or UPS is to blame for that, but it definitely wasn’t the headphones fault.
I have been waiting on a getting a pair of truly wireless headphones because none seemed to be worth it to me. The battery life is usually dismal for obvious reasons, and most had complaints of cutouts between the earbuds. Some friends of mine have Air Pods and they all said they didn’t have cutout issues and battery life was pretty good. But, I just didn’t like the design of the Air Pods and they sounded “hollow” to me. But I get their appeal.
I am so glad I waited for the Powerbeats Pro (PBP)! I was using the Jaybird X3 before I got these, and I think the sound is on par with them. One of my main annoyances with the X3’s was that the cord would tug once sweat built up on my neck while exercising, and I couldn’t use the cable shortener they provide because of the way my helmet is. I went for a bike ride yesterday with the PBP’s, and they were fantastic! It was a little windy, so I did get a little wind noise. I am hoping Comply makes some tips for these because I think that would make the noise isolation much better. My ride was around 2 hours and I still had 80% left on the PBP battery.
1. The case: it’s actually smaller than I thought, but would still be uncomfortable in a pocket. I think the 9 hour battery life on the actual headphones make this acceptable, but this may be deal breaker for some.
2. Ear fatigue: I didn’t have any fatigue during my ride, but my ears were definitely a little sensitive where the hook was resting after I took the headphones off. I’m hoping this gets better as I wear them.
3. Like the Air Pods, the PBP’s can only be connected to one device at a time. They will pair to all Apple devices on your iCloud account, but if you want to switch between devices, you have to go into your Bluetooth settings and select them. On Android you will need to pair each device separately.
4. I usually listen to a podcast when I go to sleep. These are not comfortable to lay on if you are side sleeper like I am. Also, the button the headphones will get pushed by the pillow. The button doesn’t require much force, which is great because your not shoving the headphones into your ear. Not a huge deal, but just thought I would mention it.
1. Great sound for Truly wireless, I think.
2. Great fit for exercise.
3. Pretty good sound isolation, but like I said, I am hoping Comply makes some tips for these.
4. Actual headphones are smaller than I thought they would be, and they don’t look weird on you when you are just walking down the street.
Bottom line, if you use an iOS device and use headphones while exercising, I can’t recommend these enough! In my opinion, the $250 price tag is worth it given where other truly wireless headphones are priced.
After 10 days of usage, so far the product has lived upto the standards. Fit is snug. I've been running, and training in the 90 degree Fahrenheit sun in Louisiana, no smell and issues due to sweat whatsoever. The phone call quality is still impeccable and helps reduce sound. batter life went on for unto 7 days with 90 minutes of usage everyday.
Top international reviews
So here is what helped me choose this particular set.
Both the right and left ear bud have identical controls allowing you to use one alone or both together. Each earbud can control volume, play /pause, next track and previous track. They have an estimated 9h batter life and easily recharge within their case. Setup is super easy and I’m currently using them with an Android phone. Sound quality is good but please keep in mind sound is subjective. What I like you might not like. Volume levels seem high enough for me. Any louder and honestly you are asking for hearing problems in the future. They are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. You have a better chance of your head falling off before these would fall out of your ears. So if you are looking for ear buds to use while working out these would be perfect. If you are a four eyed freak like me Yes you can use your glasses with these. I don’t find it difficult to wear at all. I haven’t had any issues with Bluetooth connections. These have the Apple H1 chip so you will have the same connection experience you would have with AirPods. I’ve connected these with my iPhone 7+, iPad, Huawei P30 Pro, and Nvidia Shield. You will only be able to connect these to one device at a time.
I’m very pleased with these and other than the higher price tag compared to similar options I think they are among the best available at the moment. They might not be for you and they might not be for others. That in no way makes them junk or not worth buying.
With all my other buds you are able to sync them directly by pressing the button for a few seconds it makes absolutely no sense that they would remove this feature on their most expensive product so I return them for a complete refund
However, the horrible audio quality made them unusable. They are the worst sounding headphones I have ever used. A lot of reviews online will suggest that you just need to find the right sized buds (that come with the headphones) - but while this did make a bit of a difference, the sound quality was still terrible.
Limited bottom-end (bass), no mids, and the treble/high-end cranked way up - these headphones make songs sound painfully sharp and "tin-y". Podcasts are even worse.
I am not a audio-snob by any stretch, and I found these insufferable.
Spend your money elsewhere; probably for less too.
Sobre o fone, sincroniza muito bem com devices Apple e pra corrida é excelente. O fone tem algumas borrachas extras pra poder encaixar melhor no ouvido, então é possível encontrar uma borracha compatível.
Your best off buying directly from Apple
No disrespect for Amazon.
Sem do True Wireless ele não tem delay de imagem de vídeo com vos da personagem ou do filme. Coneccao perfeita.