|Product Dimensions||4.33 x 3.15 x 4.33 inches; 13.62 Ounces|
|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Item model number||MXY82LL/A|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||June 9, 2020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
AppleCare+ for Headphones (2 Years)from Amazon.com Services LLC
- AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $29 plus applicable tax.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your headphones and battery
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $29 plus applicable tax
- Get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including Using Siri and Bluetooth connectivity
- AppleCare products must be purchased with an applicable Apple device. Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email post-enrollment and can be downloaded through your Digital Items Page (Your Account-->Games and Software).
- AppleCare+ will automatically be enrolled at the time of your Apple device’s shipment, and Proof of Coverage will be emailed within 3 days after your device ships.
Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones – Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 9 Hours of Listening Time, Sweat-Resistant Earbuds – Glacier Blue
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details|
|Model Name||Powerbeats Pro - Glacier Blue|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, voice capability, and auto play/pause
- Features the Apple H1 headphone chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- Compatible with iOS and Android
Compare Beats products
|Price||From: $249.95||From: $149.95||From: -||From: $159.00|
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours (24 hours with charging case)||Up to 15 hours||N/A||Up to 40 hours|
|Fast Fuel Charging||N/A|
|Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity*||N/A|
|Apple Audio Chip||Apple H1 Chip||Apple H1 Chip||N/A||Apple W1 Chip|
|Built-in mic and controls|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pair Powerbeats Pro with iPhone?
With earphones seated in the case and lid open, hold near unlocked iPhone with Bluetooth® on and follow onscreen instructions. Ensure your iPhone has the latest iOS installed.
How do I pair Powerbeats Pro with an Android device?
Download and connect. Visit the Google Play Store or scan the QR code to download the Beats app. Once the app is installed, open the case, and hold near the Android device.
How do I pair with additional Bluetooth® devices?
With the earphones sealed in the case and lid open, press the system button until the LED blinks white. Then chose Powerbeats Pro in the Bluetooth® menu.
Can I control Powerbeats Pro from both earphones?
Each earphone has full, mirrored controls. Use the ‘b’ button for call and track controls. The volume rocker is located on the top bridge.
How do I activate Siri or other voice assistants?
Say “Hey Siri” or hold the ‘b’ button on either earphone to activate Siri or other compatible voice assistant devices.
How do I charge Powerbeats Pro?
Powerbeats Pro are charging while seated in the case with the lid closed. Charge the case using the lightning cable.
How do I check the charge level?
Check charge status on iPhone with latest iOS. With the product in case, open lid and hold near unlocked iPhone to check remaining charge on Powerbeats Pro.
How do I customize the fit of Powerbeats Pro?
Find your fit with adjustable earhooks. For a more secure fit, hold the stem and firmly push the earhook down. Change eartips if necessary for improved comfort and sound quality.