Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Black" and save 50% off the $199.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom
- Up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training
- What's in the box: Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, eartips with four (4) size options, carrying case, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B, Quick Start Guide, warranty card
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Up To 12 Hours Of Battery Life
Keep the hours of training coming as Powerbeats3 Wireless are now powered for the long haul with the efficiency of the new Apple W1 technology, which brings 12 hours of battery life, 5-minute Fast Fuel, and seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices.
Sweat & Water Resistant
Rain, sweat or shine-these water resistant earphones push you further and handle tough training.
Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom.
Take your workout to the next level with Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, featuring up to 12 hours of battery life to last through multiple workouts and secure-fit earhooks to maximize comfort and stability. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback. Sweat and water resistance provides trusted durability and dual-driver acoustics deliver dynamic sound to power your workout.
Top customer reviews
If you're like me and you've spent any amount of time researching bluetooth earbuds, you know that it seems impossible to find the perfect pair. The feedback from end users is so varied for each model that it seems like they all are terrible. With these in particular, I was worried based on the few reviews that I had read. Some complained that they were too bassy. Others complained that they weren't comfortable. Yet others said that they weren't worth the $200 price tag. I was also worried that the BT connection my drop sporadically based on reviews of other products in this category.
After owning these for a week, I am happy to say that I made the right purchase. I've been pleasantly pleased with the performance of these.
Pairing is easy. I have an iphone 7 plus, an iPad pro 9.7, and and apple watch, series 2. I paired this with my phone, and much to my surprise, the watch and iPad worked with the iPad and watch without having to do any extra steps.
The audio does not skip. This was a concern, but after a couple of workouts listening to music from my apple watch, these haven't skipped or lost connection once.
They are comfortable. They come with several sizes of plugs for your ears so I would think that most would find a size that works. They may not be great for wearing for long durations, but for a half hour workout they've been great.
They do have a lot of bass. But I didn't find it over powering. I am not an audiophile, but the added bass certainly makes the music sound more full than the headphones that came with my phone.
Long battery life. At 12 hours, these will easily outlast any device they are paired to.
They are a little pricey. However, I'm willing to spend a little more on something that works well and doesn't give me issues.
Let me start off by saying that before upgrading to my iPhone 7, I used a pair of $25 wired earbuds from Symphonized that sounded excellent with deep bass and pretty good craftsmanship which I had for over a year. At that price point, I wouldn't have cared if they stopped working or had wiring issues like pretty much everyone has experienced at one point or another with earbuds. In the past 2 months, I've tried about 10 different Bluetooth earbuds including the Jaybird X2 (best quality and comfort IMO, but lack the bass of Powerbeats), X3, Bose Soundsport, the Powerbeats 2 and a slew of others offered on Amazon at lower prices. None of them compare to my $25 wired headphones from a comfort and sound quality standpoint, but if you're determined to go wireless, here are a few reasons why I chose these:
1. Battery life - at 12 hours, these are the longest lasting Bluetooth headphones on the market to date which makes owning wireless earbuds feel less burdensome (and they have a 5-minute fast charge option which is great when you forget to plug in).
2. Sound quality - Bass is important to me in a headset and these deliver in that department better than any others I've tried. I predominantly use these for working out and I listen to dance and electronic music which heavily rely on bass output.
3. Overall fit - These stay in place and maintain their seal through vigorous exercise and running unlike a lot of earbuds out there.
4. Apple's W1 chip - Connecting these to your phone is a breeze. You can also view the remaining battery right on-screen which is extremely convenient considering most do not show or tell you how much battery is remaining.
5. Bluetooth connection - I noticed this is a huge issue among most Bluetooth headsets I've used. With others I sampled, the connection would get spotty or cut out completely when my phone was in my pocket making them useless. This has not happened once with these.
6. Lastly and probably most importantly, I applied a $100 gift card towards these which made the price a bit more palatable. Having used so many great headphones in my life, I truly do not think these are worth $200, however they are the best on the market right now if you're looking for wireless earbuds in my opinion.