|Item Weight||12.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||16.5 x 16.5 x 7.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||640834|
|Manufacturer Part Number||640834|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Powerbuilt 640834 Mechanic's Roller Seat
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Oversize padded seat
- Square base holds tools, fluid bottles, etc.
- One-hand height adjustment from 18-in to 22-5/8-in. 2-1/2-in swivel casters for easy maneuvering.
- One-hand pneumatic height adjustment from 18 inch to 22-5/8 inch
- Square base holds tools, fluid bottles
- Oversize padded seat for comfort
- 2-1/2 inch swivel casters for easy maneuvering
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oversize padded seat. Square base holds tools, fluid bottles, etc. One-hand height adjustment from 18-in to 22-5/8-in. 2-1/2-in swivel casters for easy maneuvering.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seat vinyl is thin and has 2 rips. I've had a Rockler stool for longer and gets a lot more use but still looks almost new. The draw for this stool was the height adjustment and castors.
I will replace the castors because I already have this stool, but I would NOT recommend this stool as a new purchase.
** Edit 3/24/2015 **
I didn't find stem castors the correct size, so I added a piece of 3/4" plywood to mount bolt-on castors. That's when I found the legs had also bent up a bit. But the legs bend easily so they straightened back out when bolted to the plywood.