|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.3 x 5.9 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||647089|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Powerbuilt 647089 Strut Coil Spring Compressor
|Price:||$45.44 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- For safe and easy removal and installation of coil springs from McPherson struts
- Compressor design includes U hooks that lock around the coils and prevent the tool from coming off of the spring coil
- Lifetime Warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I found that oiling up the threaded rod makes the sliders less likely to bind, as indicated in the instructions. Also, as detailed in the instructions, light tapping with a hammer will allow the sliders to decompress without binding.
The nut and rod head are nowhere near 1". I found the nut fit a 26mm and the rod head fit 1 1/16". So stupid and I had to go out and buy these odd sized wrenches and sockets which are not cheap.
Kinda quirky, but I guess it works for my application, and is still better than taking it to a local shop, who in my area, are mostly incompetent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Horrible tool. Won't fit around my Tundra springs. Won't clear the suspension. Unusable.Published 11 months ago by Patrick
These are the best and safest compressors I have ever used, but the U bolts need to be a tad larger for the spring diameter on older vehicles.Published on January 7, 2014 by Thomas Brown
Purchased this to compress some OME 885's. NO WAY! They twisted and bent quickly. I'm sure they'd work if you were doing some economy car OEM coils... Read morePublished on March 3, 2012 by Techoma