USB Powered Beverage Coffee Warmer with 4 Port USB Hub
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy installation, no driver required, plug & play. Keep beverage, coffee or tea warm at 113- 122 degrees Fahrenheit (45-50 degrees C). Rated power: 2.5W - 5V DC
- Red LED indication when warmer is turned on. Green LED indication when warmer is plugged in to USB. USB powered, no batteries needed. Four USB ports so you can power multiple USB device
- On, Off switch. Quality insulation material around the metal hot plate prevents burns
- Works with Mac and PC. Conveniently sized to fit in your laptop bag. Great for travel.
- Dimensions: 3.625 x 4.125 x .875 inches. USB cord length: 37.5 inches.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This USB Powered Beverage Warmer can keep your beverage, coffee or tea hot all morning long. Since it's powered from your computer USB port it doesn't require batteries!
You'll be able to keep your drink warm and a safe distance away from your valuable computer with the USB Powered Beverage Warmer's 37.5 inch long USB cable.
In addition to keeping your beverage warm, this amazing USB Powered Beverage Warmer also includes four USB ports so you can connect even more USB devices to your computer.
There's no difficult software to load, simply plug in the USB Powered Beverage Warmer and Plug & Play takes care of the rest.
1.Plug the USB cable into the computer USB port,And the green Hub indicator will light
2.Place the cup on the place
3.Turn on the warmer switch
4.The red warmer indicator will light,and you can keep coffee /tea/drink warm
5.Turn off the warmer switch when not in use
1.You can use the optional AC adaptor(DC5.0V/1-2A)for hub,be sure plug the adaptor before the USB cable connecting computer
2.Temperature will be reduced if sharing with other USB devices
3.Dot touch the plate directly when is in use
4.Unplug the USB cable before cleaning the warmer