Heat Powered Stove Top Fan for wood multi-fuel coal with Soapstone or cooler surface - WARPFIVE GLASSHOPPER Eco Stirling engine
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Glasshopper Stove Fan is designed to be used with cooler fires that are fed irregularly or on top of cooler stove surfaces such as Soapstone.
- A clear Borosilicate glass cylinder enables a view of the rhythmic displacer movement that produces the energy to spin the fan.
- The Glasshopper can be placed on a Soapstone surface or on a cooler section of any wood burner or multi-fuel stove or other heat source that operates between 70° C and 300° C (158° F and 572° F). It is a small precision engineered Stirling engine, which is 100% mechanical and does not have any electric components which may stop working if overheated. Stirling engines run quietly using only heat as fuel and are known for their incredible reliability and power.
- The Glasshopper Stove Fan is meticulously hand-built and crafted in the UK, from materials such as brass, stainless steel and aluminium. Includes maintenance kit with lubricant.
- Every engine is individually laser engraved with a unique serial number and comes with an international lifetime guarantee.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Warpfive Glasshopper Stove Fan is ideal for use on wood burners or multi-fuel stoves with cooler fires that are fed irregularly or cooler stove surfaces such as Soapstone. It has an ultra low start-up temperature of only 70° C (158° F) and circulates in excess of 260 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air. A clear glass cylinder enables a view of the moving piston and displacer . For maximum fire temperatures of 300° C (572° F). Overall height: 325mm (12.8 inches) / Base dimensions: 10mm (4.3 inches) / Weight: 1.02 Kg / 2.26lbs / Fan diameter: 285mm (11.2 inches)
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's exactly what I hoped - a really beautiful demonstration piece, and works great on my soapstone stove (Hearthstone Homestead). I run my stove most of the time between 350F and 500F as measured by a stovetop spring coil thermometer, and this runs fine even below that range. It's nearly silent, which speaks well of how precisely it's made.
It's not easy to tell how much air it's moving, but it's definitely some and I didn't get it for that anyway (if you want to move significant air, use an electric fan).