Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 16, 2012
These batteries are doing great so far. I've recharged them about three times, and appear to hold a charge for a long duration and recharge fully. They will be put through their paces, so hopefully continue without problems.
on September 11, 2016
I have not been able to achieve the battery life as advertised. It could be my charger and not the battery....so make sure you have a quality charger if you are going to purchase this item. I will not order more until I can determine the cause.
on October 13, 2014
I didn't think these batteries would last in my portable stereo, but they last more than one day! I charge them every night just to ensure they're full, but it is not necessary. My stereo kills regular alkaline batteries in 2, 8 hour days.
on February 21, 2017
Definitely worth it. The high Mah ratings on these batteries help them last far longer than other rechargeable batteries
on June 4, 2016
These batteries are awesome. They charge in a matter of hours and last all day in my radio. By far the best rechargeables I have had.
on July 4, 2013
Strong battery. They are much stronger than Rayovac. A bit pricey, but they do in fact last longer and are stronger than any other rechargeable battery I've purchased. I have had them for several months now and there is no sign of them losing the ability to hold a charge. Very impressed.
on March 7, 2014
Warning these things are heavy no rass!
they hold a ton of charge so as a consequence they will take a while to charge up.
I put them in my multiplex LN5014 charger at 1Amp and it still takes a couple hours to fully charge one of these babies up.
good buy though I like them.
on January 7, 2014
Cold feet have kept me from enjoying winter activities here in Utah. The Powerex D cells do a great job of powering my electric socks for hours and my feet are just right. I love keeping batteries out of the landfill!
on February 3, 2013
I was sick of spending endless money on D-batteries for my baby's swing. These work just as well and last as long as regular batteries, but recharge! So glad I got them.
on October 27, 2014
Keep charge for a long long time compared to other rechargeable batteries!
Worth every penny!