- Size (LWH): 3.8 inches, 0.9 inches, 2.4 inches
[One of the Most Powerful 10000mAh Power Bank] Anker PowerCore+ 10050 Premium Aluminum Portable Battery Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology Black
|Sale:||$35.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$24.00 (40%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0: Charges compatible devices up to 75% faster. Get up to 8 hours phone use from just 15 minutes charging! Perfect for Galaxy S6 / Note 4 / Edge, LG G4, Nexus 6, HTC M9 / M8 and more. (Not compatible with 2015 Moto X or Motorola Droid Turbo 2)
- Fast Charging Technology: Exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost charging technologies combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps for all other devices. PowerCore+ itself recharges up to twice as fast as normal power banks.
- High Capacity: Charges the iPhone 6s almost four times, the Galaxy S6 more than twice or the iPad Air almost once. Safely recharges with a 2 amp charger (most phone chargers have a 1 amp output).
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore+ 10050 portable charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Premium High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Charge compatible devices up to 75% faster. That's up to 8 hours use from just 15 minutes charging!
PowerCore+ 10050 is able to be recharge twice as quickly as other portable chargers. When charged with PowerPort+ 1.
PowerCore+ 10050 is the most powerful 10,000mAh portable charger on the market. Experience a lightning fast charge in the palm of your hand.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets, Moto Droid Turbo 2 and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
• This product charges iPhones and iPads at full speed, though those devices do not support Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible Devices:
Galaxy S6 / Edge*
Galaxy Note 4 / Edge
LG G Flex2
HTC One M8 / M9
HTC Desire Eye
Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact / Z4 Tablet
*based on Anker internal testing
Top Customer Reviews
This Powercore+ 10050 has, you guessed it. 10050 mah. Or 10.05 AHr. But a lot of people doesn't get that 10050mah has a voltage rating. The nominal voltage of the batteries used. Most likely the 3350 mah LG INR18650F1L batteries. 3 of them to be exact. So the correct full capacity should be 10050 mah at a nominal voltage of 3.7v (most lithium ion batteries.) After some math, you get 37.185 Whr, more than what Anker states on the battery itself.
So let's skip over to the circuitry. You would think that you should get 10050 mah out of the usb ports to a "usb charger doctor". However, that is not how it works. Based on a one run test of the battery. At 1.2 amps constant current. I was able to draw 6560 mah from the usb port, but take note, this is at ~5 volts (4.97v to be exact). So if you calculate current x voltage = wattage. So 6.56AH x 4.97v = 32.6 WHr. If you compare that value to what Anker stated on their power bank (36.18 WHr) you quickly find out that the efficiency of this charger is pretty incredible. 32.6/36.18 = 90.1%
Keep in mind. I did the test with a pretty normal usage scenario, normal phone that draws a good 1.2 amps. (LG G3) Of course if you use the QuickCharge 2.0 technology, you will see a much worse efficiency as you will be converting 3.7v into 9 or even 12 volts. Since the principle behind the step up switch mode converter basically chopping up the DC to make AC then doing the normal AC-AC transformation, then lastly making it back to DC; the more you raise the voltage, the more heat is produced, thus lowering the efficiency of the converter.Read more ›
I will give an extended review after a couple days with the device but so far I can say:
1. Impeccable fit and finish with quality throughout
2. Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 standard (takes 3 hours for 0%-100%)
3. High capacity for it’s size
4. LED Power Wheel
5. PowerIQ and VoltageBoost (automatically senses & charges devices as fast as the device can take a charge)
6. Included mesh travel pouch
More to come!
Ok, so I am having a little trouble getting this battery pack to take a full 10050mAh charge.
I have a nice Drok USB multimeter that sits inline and measures the watts and capacity of whatever is being charged.
The most I can get into this pack from empty to full is 8,568mAh.
I have checked it twice and both times got near that amount.
Just to check my method I measure the capacity on my plain jane 5,000 mAh pack and got almost exactly that amount during its last charge.
View images below. I'll keep trying but I am wondering if I got a lower than expected capacity on my pack. Hope not!
So I continue to test my Powercore+ and get less than stellar results.
I used it to charge an iPad Air 2 from 2% to hopefully full, since the iPad Air 2 battery is only 7340mAh, it should have easily made it to 100%. It didn't.... Got to 66% and gave out. I charged it back up with the Drok analyzer inline and using the 18W Anker quick charger. Only got 4846mAh before it thought it was full. See image below.
Lowering my rating at this point until I hear from Anker.
Anker got in touch with me and sent out a replacement Powercore. It is working much better!
Now I bought this because I wanted something smaller and lighter that I can fit in my purse. I was actually surprised how small it is and it fits perfectly in my bag.
The battery has 10 little light sensors which show how much you have left in the battery. Ive fully charged the Anker battery and I've already charged my iPhone plus twice!! I was down to 7% and went back up 76% in about 45 minutes which is pretty fast. I charged it again when I got to work and now at 94% in 15 mins! After those 2 charges I still have 7 little light sensors lit up.
I love it! You can never go wrong with Anker!
- Charge the Power Pack much quicker with any Qualcomm 2.0 Quick-Charge Charger ( around 9V/2A Picture shows average was 8.94V/1.76A excellent charge speed)
Worse than average Efficiency from Full charge to empty = 5,102 mAh = only 51% efficiency (standard is between 60% and 70%)
- Very quickly charged Galaxy S6 at or near MAX Speed of (8.82V/1.46A)
- Charged iPhone 5S at Max speed of (5.01V/0.98A)
- Includes a nice carrying bag and approximately 22 inch Mico-USB Cable
- I really like the metal (Aluminum) feel and how it fits right in your hand and pocket
** All my Cables worked just fine to charge the Galaxy S6 at Max Speed except my OEM Samsung charging cable… Possibly due to the fact that the Samsung OEM cable is very thin and needs the extra push from a wall charger… Or possibly mine is just bad…
Anker, Tronsmart, Wirelessky, Sentey, all these cables worked just fine, even short cheap cables worked fine for charging at Max speed on my S6 (8.82V/1.46A+)…
*Keep this in mind just in case you run into the same issue as me and need a new or better cable or just try a different one out to confirm.
Overall good product since it has quick charge capability and is very small, still deserves a 4 star even though efficiency is not very good
Received this product for test and review purposes
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy with this product. I can charge the device quickly and it does a good job charging my device. This is great insurance that I will have power to use my phone. Read morePublished 8 minutes ago by Amazon Customer
This is my new GO TO charger. Quick charge for my cell phone and I am off and running again.Published 11 hours ago by Rydean Dart
For a product that has a ton of amazing reviews, this product blew my mind away the first hour I got it — and not in a good way either. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Shelle
I love it. It's small and easy to carry and great when your in a jam 😃😃😃Published 1 day ago by Erin smith
Probably would had given it a 5 star if you asked me 4 months ago. Loved it the first few times bringing it out, but the quick charge capability somehow evaporated/stopped about a... Read morePublished 1 day ago by W. Hsu
This is ideal for charging on the fly. It allows my galaxy note 4 to fast charge. Usually I can get about 30% to 40% in about 45 minutes.Published 3 days ago by Keith
Had this thing for about a month. Loved it and worked great but a few days ago I've noticed I would charge it all night and it would say it has full battery, but once I take it off... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Marc Peterson
I have had this for a while now and was waiting to put a review. I like it a lot. I like the lights let you know it is charging and how much 'charge' you have left. Read morePublished 4 days ago by dalesandn