Powerful Black Light Flashlight 100 LED UV Light-Detects Pet Urine, Bedbugs, Mold, Scorpions, Insects, UV Leaks, Diamonds and More. Includes Free UV Optics X Safety Glasses and Camping Carry Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME AND FAMILY - Use as a bedbug detection light or for head lice inspections. Discover rodent or insects infestation. Use for traveling to hotel rooms.
- SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING - Useful black light for scorpions who lurk in the dark. Use as a cat urine uv light to find stains you can smell but can't find.
- UV FLASHLIGHT HIGH POWER - 100 UV LED flashlight 390 to 410 nm (nanometer) wavelength with rubber grip handle and convenient hands-free strap.
- BLACK LIGHT FLASH LIGHT - Fluoresce diamonds, gemstones, ore and other uv light fluorescent rocks and minerals.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - You mean a lot to us, and we'll prove it by providing you with the finest hand held uv light, and professional service available on Amazon.com, or your money back. Add to Cart, and experience the UV Optics X customer experience phenomenon!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See What You’ve Been Missing- Get Yours Today and Sleep Better At Night.
This Powerful UV Optics-X 100 LED Ultraviolet Flashlight is just the tool you need for finding those unwanted pet urine stains you can smell but can’t see. Check for bodily fluids, lice or bed bugs in the bedding of your hotel room when you travel. There are many things the human eye just can’t see.
• Searching for Gemstones and Minerals- Many Gemstones like diamonds and certain minerals fluoresce under UV light
• Charging fluorescent materials: This UV flashlight will charge "glow in the dark" party materials and paints almost instantly. Useful for night fishing lures, camping sites etc.
• Document and forgery analysis: UV light can show alterations and erasures to documents.
• Currency and Bill verification: Many currencies contain a UV fluorescing strip.
• Leak detection: By adding a UV powder or liquid to a system with a leak and using a UV light source, leaks can be quickly found.
• Rodent and Insect detection: The urine of many animals, including cats and rodents will fluoresce under Ultraviolet light. For sanitation purposes, it is necessary to identify rodent presence in all areas of the food industry, from the large industrial plant to your home
• Valuable Art Paintings and Rug Repair Detection: Many modern inks, paints and dyes may look identical to old colorings under visible light. However, under UV, differences can be seen because the chemical composition of newer substances usually includes synthetic materials.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have scorpions? I wish. Being in Massachusetts there's not much scorpion hunting happening so I look at other things like couches and rugs. I thought I'd buy to see if I could find mold. Good news, no mold but plenty of other stuff.
I had one similar when I lived in AZ, I used it to look for scorpions in the back yard. If you don't know the poisonous ones glow florescent yellow when hit with a black light. This light will be a gift to our old neighbors in AZ so they can spot the little %#***^&^ before they sting them.