Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Powerhouse International - The Force 2000 - 1.6 GP..." and save 64% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Powerhouse International - The Force 2000 - 1.6 GPM 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer with Spinning Patio Cleaner, Integrated Hose Reel, Soap/Foam Dispenser
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Total Stop System (TSS) - Motor shuts off when trigger is released, prolongs motor life
- Integrated quick connect hose reel with foldable hand crank
- Brush motor with thermal sensor to protect from overheating
- Self Storing accessories for organized storage
- Working Pressure: 1800-2000 PSI and 1.6 GPM - 3000 PSI "IPB" (Initial Power Burst)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Color||GREY - BLACK|
|Item Dimensions||33 x 11 x 12 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PHI-2000E|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||THE FORCE 2000 will arrive with a detailed instruction manual as well as our Powerhouse International 1 Year Warranty. The first 30 Days are covered from the date of receipt of the product. If your product is damaged in shipment or is found to be defective in any way during this period, we will replace or issue a complete refund for your product and we will pay all shipping costs involved. The remainder of the year (after the 1st 30 days) is covered by a Free Repair Warranty (Parts & Labor Included). If anything becomes defective during this period, we will fix it at no charge, including parts & labor, but the shipping "to and from" will be paid by the buyer. This warranty is valid only in the 48 continental United States and becomes null and void if the product is purchased then shipped outside the 48 continental United States. The warranty is not transferable or assignable.|
|Shipping Weight||23.8 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Powerhouse International - The Force 2000 - 1.6 GPM 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer with Spinning Patio Cleaner, Integrated Hose Reel, Soap/Foam Dispenser
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 12 x 33 in||16.5 x 14.4 x 33.5 in||18 x 22 x 37 in||10 x 16 x 10 in||38 x 16 x 17 in||25.25 x 25.6 x 19.7 in|
|Item Weight||—||32 lbs||27.8 lbs||17 lbs||33.55 lbs||70.5 lbs|
|Power Source||Corded-Electric||corded-electric||Corded electric||Corded-Electric||corded-electric||gas-powered|
The Force 2000 our 1.6 GPM 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer with Spinning Patio Cleaner and Integrated Hose Reel
Our accessories store on our washer for easy storage and transportation
- Spinning patio cleaner
- Turbo nozle
- Multifunction nozzle
- Adjustable soap dispenser
Our washer has several safety and convenience features
- The motor will not engage until you depress the trigger on the trigger gun. This is very convienient if you need to have a conversation with someone or quickly stop the washer. Our customers rave about this feature.
- The plug has a GFCI for your protection and our cord is 30 feet long so that you can reach around your home easily.
- The motor has an auto overheat sensor. If the motor is getting too hot and may be damaged it will shut down until it reaches a safe temperature then you may restart the washer. This prolongs motor life
Our accessories are proprietary and suburb quality
Our nozzles are easy on/off just press the grey tab and push them on and when you want to switch them press the tab again and they pop off.
This model comes with our spinning patio cleaner. It is proprietary and is specially made for our washers.
Our soap/foam bottle has an adjustment on the top that allows you to determine how much so you would like for the job at hand. This clips on easily to the end of the trigger gun just like the nozzles. We really like the external soap dispenser. Internal ones will clog your washer over time.
Top customer reviews
However, beyond that, it has the best customer service ever. After being a fabulous machine for six months, the motor would not turn on. I ran through all the troubleshooting tips in the manual, but none of them worked. So, I pulled out the user guide that came with the product and sent an email to the company with my Amazon receipt. They sent me a replacement in less than three days from the day I sent my email. No questions asked! I would absolutely recommend this product!
Great customer service👍🤗. I feel confident that if I should have any issues with my PW this company would help me out.
Original review 2 years ago: Works great as expected for the price. It's powerful, although I wanted more power. If I wanted more power, I would've had to pay more money. Comes with accessories that other PW's do not. The hose connections are METAL, so there is no chance of stripping the threads and breakage. That was the deal breaker for me. Metal vs plastic.
Lighter weight than prior PWs, which is appreciated.
Three suggestions meant to be helpful.
1. Relocate the "knobs" that hold nozzles, etc, to the front, maybe the angled ledge below nameplate. Having them on the back prevents the unit from being hung up on a wall.
2. Use larger gauge phillips screws to assemble sweeper. While this supplied are likely strong enough, they are so tiny that can be easily lost and do not comfortably accept a standard #2 phillips driver.
3. Specify type of grease recommended for the "O" rings. Petroleum, lithium, etc. Some chemicals deteriorate some "O" rings.