Powerhouse International - The Force 2000 - 1.6 GPM 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer with Spinning Patio Cleaner, Integrated Hose Reel, Soap/Foam Dispenser
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Total Stop System (TSS) - Motor shuts off when trigger is released, prolongs motor life
- Integrated quick connect hose reel with foldable hand crank
- Brush motor with thermal sensor to protect from overheating
- Self Storing accessories for organized storage
- Working Pressure: 1800-2000 PSI and 1.6 GPM - 3000 PSI "IPB" (Initial Power Burst)
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Force 2000 our 1.6 GPM 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer with Spinning Patio Cleaner and Integrated Hose Reel
This High-Powered Workhorse will be the Envy of the Neighborhood! THE FORCE 2000 is the all-in-one cleaning champion of cold water electric pressure washers. Our high powered washer is equipped with the Total Stop System (TSS) trigger gun which has a trigger safety switch and our brush motor shuts off automatically when the trigger is released. This prolongs the motor life of your washer. Additional accessories include a spinning patio cleaner, an adjustable nozzle which adjusts the spray from wide fan to pencil point, and our spinning turbo nozzle which removes dirt and debris from most surfaces. THE FORCE 2000 also boasts a foldable handle and attached hose reel that keeps the hose from tangling or kinking. As well as an attachable soap/ foam bottle that adjusts the amount of soap dispensed with a quick twist. Take a look at the pictures below to see how nicely the accessories store on this unit. For your safety, a GFCI plug and automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass is standard on all Powerhouse International models. Our pressure washers are CE, GS, ROHS an EMC certified. You will absolutely "LOVE" how well this product cleans!
Our accessories store on our washer for easy storage and transportation
We have included all that you need for optimum household and vehicle cleaning.
- Spinning patio cleaner
- Turbo nozle
- Multifunction nozzle
- Adjustable soap dispenser
Our washer has several safety and convenience features
- The motor will not engage until you depress the trigger on the trigger gun. This is very convienient if you need to have a conversation with someone or quickly stop the washer. Our customers rave about this feature.
- The plug has a GFCI for your protection and our cord is 30 feet long so that you can reach around your home easily.
- The motor has an auto overheat sensor. If the motor is getting too hot and may be damaged it will shut down until it reaches a safe temperature then you may restart the washer. This prolongs motor life
Our accessories are proprietary and suburb quality
Our nozzles are easy on/off just press the grey tab and push them on and when you want to switch them press the tab again and they pop off.
This model comes with our spinning patio cleaner. It is proprietary and is specially made for our washers.
Our soap/foam bottle has an adjustment on the top that allows you to determine how much so you would like for the job at hand. This clips on easily to the end of the trigger gun just like the nozzles. We really like the external soap dispenser. Internal ones will clog your washer over time.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Lacks pressure. The green works 1700PSI model this replaced had more pressure. Doesn't even compare to the Sun Joe I just got.
2. Just lay the thing horizontal because it wont stand upright. Don't put a hose real on the top of a light washer, that doesn't work. Make it a cart stile washer like the Sun Joe SPX4001 if you are going to put a hose real on. Or at least use a flexible hose.
3. The pressure hose is horrible. It is nothing but kinks. Trying to use this thing when it is sub 50degs is so painful. I spend most of my time just getting the hose rolled out strait.
4. The GFI plug failed with in the first month of use. I just put a standard plug on it.
5. The tab for the quick disconnect on the wand end is poorly made. The plastic tabs that held this into place failed over time and now the hose pops out randomly.
6. The pump frequently turns on when the wand handle is shut. There are no leaks anywhere but the pump head loses pressure which causes the pump to turn on for a second to repressurize the line.
1. Slightly better than putting your thumb over the end of a garden hose.
2. After a year+ of use the pump still works. Truthfully I was hoping it would of completely died by now and I wouldn't have felt bad about buying a different one.
3. The spinner brush worked pretty good to clean my deck.
4. The adjustable tip is nice but truthfully I just need a fixed 25 deg spray.
I don't even want to put this washer down at the end of my drive with a free sign on it, knowing how bad it is. I just can't do that to a random stranger.