Powerlifting Belt / Weightlifting Belt - 4 Inches Wide - No Taper for Maximum Support & Protection - Best for Deadlift, Squat - For Women & Men
|You Save:||$35.23 (37%)|
- PREFERRED STYLE FOR SERIOUS LIFTERS - 4 inch width all the way around, 10MM thickness (with only 1.2mm of suede) providing you superior support. Non-tapered front dramatically reduces stress on the back from rounding on exercises like the squat and deadlift and over extension on exercises like the overhead press by allowing both the abdominal wall and back to firmly brace. Best used for heavy Powerlifting, Weightlifting, Bodybuilding, Strongman and even heavy cross training workouts.
- BUILT TO LAST FOREVER - Belt construction and value, second to none. High-end materials: vegetable tanned, full grain sole leather. Strong nylon stitching. Ultra heavy single prong buckle with seamless roller. The end result is a belt that lasts and remains supportive for years to come.
- A DIFFERENCE YOU CAN SEE - We’ve eliminated the inner suede and left the edges of this high end belt raw and un-dyed because it’s expensive leather needs no cover up. You can visibly see every belt is properly tanned and has absolutely no “wet blue” tone to hide.
- FOCUSED ON THE DETAILS - Our belt also uses only a single suede exterior, versus both inside & out. This increases support, longevity (and price) by eliminating nearly 2MM of suede wrap and instead using thicker core leathers; the material that aids in support.
- 5 STAR EXPERIENCE GUARANTEE - We're confident you'll absolutely love our powerlifting belt - or any of our other products! If somehow you aren't 100% satisfied, just contact us!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you tired of cheap, wimpy, belts that offer virtually zero support?! Our stiff, 4 inch width belts allows the abdominals and back to firmly brace, giving far superior support when compared to a flimsy belt or one that tapers narrow in the front! Our belts dramatically increases stability and protect against back rounding during heavy lifts; allowing you to LIFT HEAVIER, SAFER! We are very proud to offer the best powerlifting belt bargain around. — We are so sure our belt will be a hit, we are putting our money where our mouth is! If you don't LOVE your new belt (which you will), just send it back for a FULL refund! ***SIZING GUIDE in the IMAGES ABOVE*** (for more details, please check out the bullet points at the top of the page)
USAPL APPROVED FOR STATE/LOCAL MEETS
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is my first belt so I do not have any experiencing using them, but I knew enough to single this product out as vastly superior to other belts in the same price range. I wanted a non-tapered belt with a simple design, and thick enough to provide legitimate support. This belt meets those criteria with quality materials and craftsmanship for a ridiculously low price (Inzer belts, I heard, are top grade with seemingly same construction, although they can run you $100+). If there is a better belt out there for less than $50 I have not found it. I expect this belt to last for years to come.
Heed the warnings of other customers that this is a thick belt, because you may get stuck when first trying it on (LOL). It will require some bending/flexing to break in properly.
Lastly, the company's customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a medium which was too small and I was able to have it exchanged for a large with no problems whatsoever. Fast and friendly response as well.
The sizes listed on the product page are recommendations for your waist size. The actual sizes (from the smallest hole to largest) of the belts are as follows:
I delayed leaving a review until I could really use this item. It is amazing! I've used inzer belts, monster belts, and many other kinds. This one holds its own at a fraction of the price.
For those who are worried about going up to a 13mm belt from a 10mm, don't hesitate. You can't feel much of a difference as far as comfortability and you receive more support.
For those worried about break-in. I took it out of the package and rolled it up tightly in both directions numerous times. I then spent about 10 minutes bending the end that goes through the loop. This belt was usable and comfortable in the first day. Now after a couple of weeks it is perfect and I'm sure it will only get better.
LEVERBELTS BREAK: I GUARANTEE YOU THAT I WILL WEAR THE LEATHER OUT ON THIS LONG BEFORE ANY HARWARE EVER THINKS ABOUT BREAKING.
If you are in the market for a great belt at a great price and you powerlift, this is a no brainer. You won't regret the purchase. Also, the shipping in was exceptionally quick once the item was in stock. PEOPLE BUY THEM BEFORE THEY CAN RESTOCK THEM! THAT'S A GREAT SIGN!!
In addition, before the belt arrived I received an email from one of the company's owners assuring me if there were any problems with the order, they would fix it. I'm always happy when a seller takes the time to reach out and make sure the buyer is satisfied.
I expect to get years of use from this belt and when I need another product, I will look for this seller.