Powerlifting Belt / Weightlifting Belt - 4 Inches Wide - No Taper for Maximum Support & Protection - Best for Deadlift, Squat - For Women & Men
|You Save:||$45.23 (47%)|
- PREFERRED STYLE FOR SERIOUS LIFTERS - 4 inch width all the way around, 10MM thickness (with only 1.2mm of suede) providing you superior support. Non-tapered front dramatically reduces stress on the back from rounding on exercises like the squat and deadlift and over extension on exercises like the overhead press by allowing both the abdominal wall and back to firmly brace. Best used for heavy Powerlifting, Weightlifting, Bodybuilding, Strongman and even heavy cross training workouts.
- BUILT TO LAST FOREVER - Belt construction and value, second to none. High-end materials: vegetable tanned, full grain sole leather. Strong nylon stitching. Ultra heavy single prong buckle with seamless roller. The end result is a belt that lasts and remains supportive for years to come.
- A DIFFERENCE YOU CAN SEE - We’ve eliminated the inner suede and left the edges of this high end belt raw and un-dyed because it’s expensive leather needs no cover up. You can visibly see every belt is properly tanned and has absolutely no “wet blue” tone to hide.
- FOCUSED ON THE DETAILS - Our belt also uses only a single suede exterior, versus both inside & out. This increases support, longevity (and price) by eliminating nearly 2MM of suede wrap and instead using thicker core leathers; the material that aids in support.
- 5 STAR EXPERIENCE GUARANTEE - We're confident you'll absolutely love our powerlifting belt - or any of our other products! If somehow you aren't 100% satisfied, just contact us!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Are you tired of cheap, wimpy, belts that offer virtually zero support?! Our stiff, 4 inch width belts allows the abdominals and back to firmly brace, giving far superior support when compared to a flimsy belt or one that tapers narrow in the front! Our belts dramatically increases stability and protect against back rounding during heavy lifts; allowing you to LIFT HEAVIER, SAFER! We are very proud to offer the best powerlifting belt bargain around. — We are so sure our belt will be a hit, we are putting our money where our mouth is! If you don't LOVE your new belt (which you will), just send it back for a FULL refund! ***SIZING GUIDE in the IMAGES ABOVE*** (for more details, please check out the bullet points at the top of the page)
USAPL APPROVED FOR STATE/LOCAL MEETS
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I delayed leaving a review until I could really use this item. It is amazing! I've used inzer belts, monster belts, and many other kinds. This one holds its own at a fraction of the price.
For those who are worried about going up to a 13mm belt from a 10mm, don't hesitate. You can't feel much of a difference as far as comfortability and you receive more support.
For those worried about break-in. I took it out of the package and rolled it up tightly in both directions numerous times. I then spent about 10 minutes bending the end that goes through the loop. This belt was usable and comfortable in the first day. Now after a couple of weeks it is perfect and I'm sure it will only get better.
LEVERBELTS BREAK: I GUARANTEE YOU THAT I WILL WEAR THE LEATHER OUT ON THIS LONG BEFORE ANY HARWARE EVER THINKS ABOUT BREAKING.
If you are in the market for a great belt at a great price and you powerlift, this is a no brainer. You won't regret the purchase. Also, the shipping in was exceptionally quick once the item was in stock. PEOPLE BUY THEM BEFORE THEY CAN RESTOCK THEM! THAT'S A GREAT SIGN!!
In addition, before the belt arrived I received an email from one of the company's owners assuring me if there were any problems with the order, they would fix it. I'm always happy when a seller takes the time to reach out and make sure the buyer is satisfied.
I expect to get years of use from this belt and when I need another product, I will look for this seller.
This is a stiff belt and it will take a little work at the outset to break it in. The belt has held up well under consistent use, and I have had others at the gym come up and ask me where I got it. It has delivered great value for the money. The workmanship is good and the construction very durable. I have a hard time believing that I will ever wear it out.
I am happy to recommend these belts. If they are still making the quality that I received, you will be happy with the purchase.
Awesome belt ; 13 mm thicker than 10. Single prong much better than double prong cause onyl ahve to tighten one.
Greta price I think the other belts that are overpriced you're buying the name but they are the same grade as this. Sturdy tough built to last and the black color looks awesome too.
Might persoanalize witha. White sharpie .
Highly recommended this belt liking it so far will see how well it goes for me months and years down the road