Powerlifting Wrist Wraps And Straps
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUNDLE CONTENT: 1 Pair Medium Duty Wrist Wraps (black with red stripes) for high repetition workouts AND 1 Pair Heavy Duty Wrist Wraps (black with yellow stripes) for max workouts. The perfect bundle to meet all your lifting needs.
- 18” LONG WITH EXTRA WIDE VELCRO AND THUMB LOOP | EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE: long enough to get the right tension. The wide Velcro hold the wrist straps in place under the weight. The thumb loop hold the wraps in place for easy and fast setup. Designed for maximum comfort and support. No more wrist pain when lifting weights. Can be used to protect an injured wrist or a healthy wrist when increasing the weight in your workouts.
- HEAVY-DUTY WRIST WRAPS (EXTRA thick and stiff material DESIGNED FOR HEAVY LIFTS) to protect your wrists during Powerlifting, Body Building, Weight Lifting, Olympic Lifts, and any demanding workouts.
- MEDIUM -DUTY WRAPS: soft and extremely comfortable while providing the needed wrist support during high repetition workouts. Loved by Crossfitters. Can be used by both men and women: one-size-fits-all pair of wraps. No need to worry about your wrists anymore when increasing the weights in your workouts! Get this bundle of wraps today to start reaching your muscle gain goals. Perfect for Crossfit, Kettlebell, Weightlifting.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our wrist wraps come with a full, 100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, just email us stating the reason you are unhappy, and you will receive a courteous and prompt refund within 24 hours. It's that simple. Free shipping for Prime members. Make your gym sessions more productive now!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Increase Weight Lifting Gains Now
- Can't lift heavier because your wrists are giving out or they hurt?
- Tired of those wraps so stiff that they completely limit your range of motion?
- Have you had it with those short wraps that offer limited support?
- Tired of the Velcro coming off under pressure?
- Tired of not being able to keep the wraps in place when putting them on?
- Frustrated with the stitching on the velcro not lasting long?
The Perfect Wraps For High Load, Low Rep workouts or High Repetition Workouts
Strong and durable, yet still comfortable during heavy lifting. Sturdy, yet flexible enough for the range of wrist motions a powerlifter needs.
Introducing Your Very Own terriFIT Wrist Wraps Bundle To The Rescue!
- 18" long - allowing for desired tension adjustment
- Stiff material yet soft enough to not cut your blood circulation
- Wraps around the wrists more than once for increased support
- Double stitching to last longer
- Wide Velcro to ensure it doesn't come undone under pressure
- Thumb loop keeps the wrap in place when putting it on
Best quality guaranteed. All our products are first tested by personal trainers and customers before being released on the market. We then take their feedback and modify the product until we reach the best design.
BONUS for all customers: FREE access to terriFIT VIP Club - including DUs, Olympic Lifting instructional videos and more.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unsatisfied, just email us stating the reason you are unhappy, and you will receive a courteous and prompt refund within 24 hours. It’s that simple.
We Cannot Guarantee this Special Pricing, So Get It Now!
Size: Heavy + Medium Duty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerterriFIT LLC is not liable or responsible for any harm from the use and/or misuse of the product. You are responsible to read all instructions and use the product correctly.
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The issue I had was that the thumb band is stitched into the wrist band in such a way as to create a very thick fold in the elastic. This fold will be at the core of any wrap you make around your wrist, and it's so thick that unless you figure out a good place to put them it will dig into nerves around your wrist causing a not negligible amount of pain. I found that positioning it in the front almost directly under your middle finger is the best spot.
I think if the thumb strap was stitched with a narrower fold that you could use it in any way you want. They way it is now makes for awkward wrapping and unwrapping while you should be focused on your technique and the weight.
The quality of these wrist wraps are very good. They are thick enough to actually provide support, the design is clean and well made, and they fit perfectly. I've had wraps that the velcro doesn't have much space to actually grasp and the ink fades, but have neither of these issues with the terriFIT wraps so far.
They handle being rolled up well, they don't lose their shape or velcro strength, and they have been tossed around and squished by all the stuff I carry in y gym bag with no issues.
Lastly, they feel very comfortable on my wrists even when tightly wrapped. No sharp edges cutting into me, and they're not too stiff, so after an hour long gym session my wrists don't ache or hurt. They're solid enough to provide great support, and flexible enough for daily use.
Overall, best bang for your buck when it comes to wrist wraps. I've owned expensive gaspari wraps in the past, and even at a lesser price, these are more than comparable.
Appart from being pain free, the fact that these do lock your wrists in basically forms a static post from your elbows to your palms. My bench and strict press have increased dramatically with the use of these because there is no wrist movement during the push.
However, your wrists remind you that you're an ectomorph. I got to a point where I've started having tennis elbow and wrist strains more frequently than I like.
I eventually got these wraps and I can definitely say they work!
No, I did not start lifting doubt the weight. But I definitely experienced way lesser discomfort on my bench and military presses - exactly what I was looking for. Also, it stops your wrists from "falling back" when you're tired. It hold the wrists in place tightly.
That's all I use them for - strictly heavy weights.
My suggestion for not losing grip or wrist strength/mobility - use these wraps only when you're lifting heavy. For lighter weights, take them off and you should be good.
They have helped keep my wrist "braced" while lifting heavy loads of concrete wood forms and lumber, sort of preventing my wrist from being bent into a position where I've been hurt in the past. Also, I have skinnier than average wrists, and these are kept nice and tight without coming undone or having to constantly re-wrap them.
Last week I somehow lost my right side wrap, I was so bummed! This thing has helped immensely, I couldn't fathom being without it. So of course, I had to order another pair! If that hasn't persuaded you into purchasing it, not sure what else would. Aloha!