- Product Dimensions: 71 x 66 x 83 inches ; 360 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 259 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0010EAP8C
- Item model number: P1X
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #630,381 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Powerline P1X Single Stack Home Gym
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-function, fully-adjustable, single-stack home gym with ergonomic multi-grip press arm and adjustable leg extension/curl station
- No cable-change design for quick switching between high, mid, and low pulley exercises; mid row handles work the mid and lower back
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest, incline, and shoulder presses as well as mid row exercises
- Heavy-duty construction with 1.5 by 3.25 oval tubing, welded frame components, and sealed bearings
- 10-year frame warranty; one-year warranty covers all other parts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Simple to assemble. Easy to use. Built to last. The Powerline P1 Multi Station Home Gym is designed to be versatile, durable, dependable and affordable. Even more, with its graceful arcs and design forward aesthetic, this cost conscious gym merges form and function to complement modern home decor. The Powerline P1 has been engineered to feature a pre-welded frame in 2 major sub assemblies, thus increasing stability while at the same time offering substantially reduced assembly time. The compact, feature packed design of the Powerline P1 offers proven motion and pivot points for a fluid routine. To increase comfort and functionality, ergonomically correct press arms allow for natural arm movement as you cruise through your favorite workouts. This machine also offers the added benefit of an optional leg press station that can be mounted on either side of the gym. Finally, advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustment for any size user. The Powerline P1 has all the right moves to help you get a total body workout from one compact machine. Note Pictured above with optional PLP Leg Press
The P1X Single Stack Gym from Powerline is designed to fit a versatile, full-body workout into any room of your home or office. Measuring 83 by 71 by 66 inches assembled, the P1X offers a multiple station design in an economically sized footprint. Intended to both increase the gym's overall stability and substantially reduce assembly time, the P1X features a pre-welded frame in two major sub assemblies. Engineered to offer ideal motion and pivot points for a fluid routine, the P1X is equipped with ergonomically correct press arms, a fully adjustable leg extension/leg curl, and mid row handles for a top-to-bottom workout that builds strength, flexibility, and balance. The P1X machine can be equipped with an optional leg press station that can be mounted on either side of the gym (sold separately) for greater versatility. Built to last, the P1X carries a 10-year frame warranty and a one-year parts warranty from Powerline.
Please Note: The P1X is pictured above with the optional (sold separately) PLP Leg Press from Powerline.
- Ergonomic, multi-grip press arm system designed for optimum muscle interaction for chest, incline, and shoulder press movements
- Fully adjustable leg extension/leg curl station with thick foam rollers
- Mid row handles offer a mid and lower back workout designed to increase flexibility, build strength, and relieve lower back stress
- No cable-change design allows for quick switching between high, mid, and low pulley exercises
- Included cable attachments offer the versatility to perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, biceps curls, resistance abdominal crunches, and more
- Large range of motion
- Full adjustability for any size user
- High strength 1.5 by 3.25-inch oval tubing
- Continuous weld, factory assembled frame components
- Seven-gauge steel connecting plates
- Sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Electrostatically applied powder coated scratch resistant paint
- 4.8-millimeter diameter, nylon coated steel, 2200-pound rated aircraft cable
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Durable upholstery over high density foam
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Multiple seat and press arm adjustments
- Assembled dimensions: 83 by 71 by 66 inches (H x L x W)
- Product weight: 391 pounds
- 10-year warranty
- One-year parts warranty
- Leg Press Attachment for the P1 Home Gym
- 50-pounds Selectorized Weight Stack Upgrade
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As mentioned in a previous review the welds are inferior. I had to re weld the bracket that holds the two push handles because it cracked all the way through around a weld. I only work out three or four times a week and every time I use it I wonder what is going to come apart next.
Most recent customer reviews
I am fortunate to have a receiving department at work and set up the delivery within the days offered with a 9AM -12PM guarantee.Read more