Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on February 19, 2016
A very cute Christmas story here. A must watch for any Power Puff Girls fan. I bought this for my niece for Christmas. It's February now and she's still watching it!
on March 27, 2017
Loved it
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2014
No fuss, just the DVD I wanted, arriving before Christmas like I wanted, so my kids and I can watch it 20 times and laugh our butts off! :D thanks for making these Christmas wishes come true ;)
on February 9, 2017
loved it
on January 12, 2014
I ordered this movie for my daughter who is a huge Power Puff Girl fan. She loved! I enjoyed it also. I would recommemend it to any Power Puff Girl fans. We love it that they made a Christmas one!
on December 9, 2011
I got this because my sister and I quote it and laugh at this special every time we see it. It's nothing amazing by the way of Christmas specials, but it has it's cute moments and is worth watching at least once.
on February 3, 2016
My children like it a lot!
on October 25, 2003
I find Princess to be one of the more annoying PPG characters but this story arc is consistent with her obsession with becoming a Powerpuff Girl. The story starts off in a rhyming narrative style similar to "Dream Scheme". There are some great touches in the writing and acting for Professor Utonium and particularly Bubbles, who seems to be picking up Valley Girl talk. The plot is a little weak at the point where Santa isn't attentive enough to figure out what his naughty and nice list are like. On the other hand send-ups and references to popular culture still abound, like a break-in sequence with Princess that references Sam Raimi's Spiderman and Buttercup's wish list making an obvious reference to the BB gun wish in a Christmas story. For those into him, Mojo Jojo makes a very short cameo.
The ensemble of voice actors put in solid performances (particularly Tara Strong as Bubbles) but this story, while it has nice touches, is just average. The extras aren't much to speak of, especially compared to the bonus episodes and extra material in The Mane Event.
on February 8, 2008
Over the holidays, Cartoon Network broadcast many of its holiday-themed fare. Among the entries, were the Powerpuff Girls. The writing for this episode was particularly good. I liked the fact that Princess didn't know that the coal that found its way into her stockings, year after year, was Santa's way of telling Princess that she was naughty.

Just when you think that Princess couldn't be any worse, she goes the extra mile. Princess' condecending "Santa-clod" speech was particularly shocking, but, Santa handles the situation very well.

There aren't very many extras on the DVD. Overall, though, I'm very pleased with the feature.
on September 6, 2014