Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 21, 2016
This is a tremendous value option to complement your ELPH purchase. The travel charger is very handy if you camp, since electric outlets for the charger that comes with the camera may be hard to find. It's also handy if you are just on the road and have forgotten to keep your batteries charged. The two extra batteries hold a charge well, charge quickly, and are sized properly for the ELPH. The screen protector is basically worthless; it will peel off almost within minutes of being installed and isn't worth the trouble.

Basically, if you just buy two more batteries anywhere it will cost the same as this package, so as a practical matter the charger ends up being free. Good deal and good product.

Please note that this is not a phony "verified purchase". I am an actual customer, and bought this item for my family with my own real cash money.
on May 20, 2014
2 Pack Battery And Charger Kit For Canon Powershot Elph 130 IS, ELPH 115...
There is one "little" problem. After charging these batteries, I put one in the camera, turned it on and got the message "charge the battery". Put it back in the charger, got the green light, tried again, same problem.
Finally noticed that there is just a slight amount of 'play' when the battery is resting against the red battery lock, so i stuck a small piece of paper over the battery to wedge it tight in the case. VOILA! It works. I had the same problem with the original battery that came with the camera, so there is no telling if it's a design flaw in the camera, or a design flaw in the batteries, but after missing a LOT of photo mops over the past weekend, my attitude is "a pox on BOTH your houses, and I'm putting up this same review for the camera.
OH- And another thing: the batteries don't 'naturally" slide into the case. You have to work at it anf it IS possible to get them in backwards. This is beyond stupid.
on July 13, 2014
I like having multiple batteries, i switch at-least once for every event, from a 4 hr party to an all day thing.
Having more than one battery charger is the smartest thing to do, you'll curse yourself for misplacing that first charger when you need it most!
As for the car charging thingy, well it seems to take forever, or maybe i'm just not leaving the car on long enough to give the battery a full charge. So dont expect to run into the car with a dead battery and have it fully charged before you get to your events destination (unless its 1 or more hrs away). My previous vehicle did have the awsome feature of being able to charge anything in the power port while the car engine was off, thus it didnt matter if that vehicle was running or not.

I was not to pleased with the screen protector, it is super sticky (which is a good thing). But i messed up the first time, and as i pulled off the little clear plastic screen, it was tough. Kind of like once its on, it never coming off tough, it scared me, i thought i messed up my whole camera screen! I cleaned of the little residue left behind, and HAVEN'T bothered to try again.
on February 14, 2014
I went to the local electronics store for a battery for my wife's new camera. The price for the Canon battery seemed very high and the no-name battery was also high priced. My son said "better check amazon" so I did and I got two batteries, a 12vdc and 110vac charger for a lot less than the store no-name single battery. Oh, it works fine.
on August 28, 2017
Excellent charger, great price! The batteries have lasted a long time, after many chargings.
on August 14, 2017
great product charger works well. have not used car charger yet extra batteries is a plus have not used protective screen cover yet.
on March 6, 2014
I did not expect a whole lot when I ordered this. Mainly I thought I would be getting something that would work for a while and then quit just because of the price. This is doing a great job and I now have spares when I go on a trip and can't always charge the battery (okay so I forget..). I am impressed and feel that I got a great deal on this handy set. I would recommend it.
on November 11, 2014
A gotta have item if you have the Canon Elph 130 - the stock battery life is just not enough for Uncle Chuck's shoot from the hip style of travel, Especially if you do a lot of Video. Having an extra battery or two in your pocket saves those Gotta Have moments that you could miss if the battery doesn't last as long as you. And LUV having the charger handy for overnight and or quick "in the Car" charges.
on September 3, 2017
They work very good, thank you for fast service.
on February 2, 2013
I basically wanted a spare battery for my camera but I realized that for a little bit more money I could get so much more with this offer-- I was focusing on 2 batteries and the charger. I was pleased with the quality and with the fact that the battery pack also includes an adapter to use in the car and a converter to use the European type electric outlets. The LCD display protector contains more than one-- I can use one for my cell phone and other cameras. There is also a soft lint-free cloth to use to clean the camera or other devices. If you are going to have to pay for the postage anyway, I suggest that you pay a little more for the product and get all these extras.