- 20-30 mm Hg gradient compression to enhance circulation for faster recovery
- Advanced knit structure with ventilated design and Coolmax fibers for cool, comfortable wear
- Figure-8 support to increase stabilization of the ankle and arch
- Embedded Achilles and arch support for added support to the tendons to alleviate aches and pains
- Bamboo-charcoal fibers for odor-reduction and regulation of temperature, bacteria and perspiration
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Powerstep has been providing the highest-quality in orthotic shoe insoles since 1992, when our founder, a podiatrist, foot surgeon and runner, saw the need for a ready-to-wear orthotic that would be more convenient and more affordable than custom-made orthotics. At Powerstep, we’re committed to continuing to produce one of the best in orthotic shoe insoles to help reduce foot pain.
Powerstep Recovery Socks were designed with gradient compression to enhance circulation and deliver more oxygen to lower leg muscles to help speed recovery during or after training, running or athletic activity. The advanced knit structure is ventilated for comfortable wear and incorporates Achilles Tendon and arch support for pain relief. Available in White/Gray, and Black/Green.