- 100% Anti Microbial Polyester
- Made in USA
- 0.7" high
- 14" wide
- Full length total support: powerstep’s original orthotic shoe insole offers full length, total contact support. The encapsulated design has a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and deep heel cradle for increased stability. This insert works for neutral, low and high arches
- Moderate cushioning: original full-length shoe insoles have dual-layer cushioning with vct Variable Cushioning Technology and a durable EVA foam base that provides high-quality, targeted cushioning to protect your feet during an athletic activity, standing or walking
- Designed for comfort: The polyester top fabric keeps your feet comfortable and dry by preventing friction and heat while you go about your day
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Step out to your next challenge with confidence with this Powerstep® Original insole.
- Arch support is firm but flexible and cradles your heel.
- Dual layer construction with a low profile for all day performance.
- Ultra-thin profile fits into most shoes.
- Designed to fit into low-profile shoes to provide extra support and stability.
- Cushioning in key areas gives you support where its needed.
- Fits almost any shoe.
- Full length cut with contact throughout provides optimal support.
- No cutting needed so you can move your insole from shoe to shoe.
- Responsive polypropylene support shell helps reduce fatigue.
- Covered with a polyester fabric top that helps control odor.
- Dense foam EVA base provides durable shock absorption.
- 100% man-made materials.
- Made in the USA.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 4.7 x 1.7 inches
- Item model number: Powerstep Original Orthotics-U
- Date First Available: July 19, 2011
- ASIN: B00268XJMA
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another commenter also said that these would be a sure fit or you might have to cut just a tad bit, but not much to fit in the shoe. They were right about this also, I did not have to cut the insole at all. I ordered the 7.5-8 and it fit perfectly in 3 of my jogging shoes. No cutting and no fuss, just insert into the shoe and go (aside from getting used to them).
So, if you have pain on the bottom of you feet and/or your ankle, I highly recommend getting these because they are worth it. I could not be happier with these because they took my pain away. I am so grateful to those who commented on these and got me to buy them. Thank you and Powerstep for saving my feet and taking my pain away.
Update: Bought a pair for my husband and he loves them. Stopped his knee pain :)
I found these gave me the proper arch support that I need, however they are not comfortable when worn for more than a could hours. They are very firm and they start to hurt my arch when worn for a long time. Not because they are lifting my arch the way they are supposed to but because they are too hard.
I personally shop on Amazon A LOT, and I sometime rely on theses review to help me decide if I should purchase something. I hope you find my review helpful, if you did, please help me out by clicking the "Yes" button below.
Try these out. Don't stack the insoles as many tend to do, if the old ones are glued in , work them out ot replace them with these. Give them a little time to get your arches get use to them and you will probably never look back. Your calves and heels may cry a little in the beginning since you are shifting the "footprint" of your step which will transfer the changes in your joints and muscle up your ankles and calves and maybe even knees. It is ok, as you have even using those muscles and joints to compensate for poor walking habits anyways and they are just thanking you.
Top international reviews
Customer service was not helpful and very money orientated. Once you try it you can’t return it and that’s pretty much their feedback. They offered no suggestions, alternatives or advice so pretty much useless contacting them. Now I am 30 quid out of pocket, an ankle that is in a worst state then before, and this product will take up room in my bin. Not happy with the product and customer service, I will not recommend any of their products to anyone.
Be careful when ordering that you ensure you you are ordering the correct size, when I bought the insoles they were listed in American sizes which was not clear on the blurb or product information. I therefore ordered an incorrect size, the company did however swap them very quickly without any fuss and were very helpful.
They are really comfortable and feet don't feel so sore/tired after a long day on your feet. Worth the money!
De plus, cet article n'est pas retournable à Amazon, donc le risque est grand puisqu'on ne peut pas les essayer. J'aurais aussi bien pu mettre 41,07$ à la poubelle.
Update: After wearing these for a few days I can tell you there is a bit of sadness when I take off my shoes, I can’t believe how comfortable they are and you don’t even realize you have them in your shoes. As soon as you slide your foot out of your shoe you become aware that you’re going to loose the great support you had all day. I won’t consider another brand after wearing these. ABSOLUTELY love them.