- 100% Anti Microbial Polyester
- Made in the USA
- Synthetic sole
- Full length total support – Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx orthotic shoe insoles offer total support to prevent and alleviate foot pain. A firmer shell, angled exterior heel platform and deep heel cup provide greater control, stability and foot arch support
- Dry comfort – the 100% polyester top fabric keeps your feet comfortable and dry by preventing friction and heat while you go about your day, No matter what shoes you are in
- Maximum cushioning – double layer, shock absorbing durable EVA foam base and variable Cushioning Technology) casing provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- For every shoe – maintain arch support wherever you go. Simply transfer the Pinnacle Maxx from one pair of casual, Athletic, dress or work shoes to another with no trimming required. Packaging may vary.
- Podiatrist recommended – Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx orthotic shoe insoles are recommended by podiatrists to prevent and alleviate foot pain due to over-pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, hammertoes, bunions, calluses, foot, ankle, arch, knee, heel Pain & More
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Powerstep Pinnacle MAXX - The next generation of foot orthotics, features the Heel Secure Comfort System(TM), a uniquely designed heel that offers a deeper cup and an expansive micro thing platform, mildly angled for maximum support. By providing medical grade control for the heel rolling in and arch lowering or overpronationFeatures:Deeper heel cradle and platform than original Pinnacle Double layer Hypercel EVA casing: Enhances heel to toe comfort Micro thin, mildly angled heel platform: Stabalizes and protects heel during landing Medical grade foot supports calibrated with flexibility for comfort Anti-microbial ETC fabric top cover
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13.13 x 4.5 x 1.75 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : Pinnacle
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 27, 2010
- Manufacturer : Powerstep Insoles
- ASIN : B0049I2J6W
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BTW, fellow plantar fasciitis sufferers - the Foot Log foot massager has also been a big help and, I suspect, so has my diligence over the past several weeks in stretching multiple times a day.
So, I bought these. They came highly rated on Amazon already, and the price was right. $22 was not too much to spend for comfort. The first day I got them, I slipped them into my shoes, and they hurt. They have arch support, which I wasn't used to, and I thought it was painful. I talked to a friend, who suggested to just wear them for an hour and then take them out, then make it two hours the next day, and so on.
I have to say: I'm now a week in, and I'm wearing them the entire time I'm at work. The support they give is incredible, and the pain in my heels and hips has all but disappeared. I'll leave an update if something goes wrong with them, but these have so far made my shoes so comfortable, and my work bearable. I can stand for hours, run around, or even just pace back and forth, and they make everything less painful. Much cheaper than buying a new pair of shoes in search of support.
During the first week, I felt a continued pain in my back (preexisting) however, the pain I had felt in my foot and knee shifts away from my left arch and knee and new aches in my right hip flexora developed as my stride adjusted to the support in collapsed left arch.
After just a week and a half of wear, the top layer of fabric has separated and wrinkled under foot. Despite the reduction of pains in my body, the wrinkling underfoot and the fact that these are falling apart after less than two weeks is incredibly disconcerting. I can't imagine having to purchase a new set for fifty dollar inserts every week!! So, for the fact that they are not durable at all, I have to give these one star. If they were made to last, I'd give them five stars!
Top reviews from other countries
For old feet like mine with reduced fat pads, these insoles are great for long walks/hikes.
The box was also open inside the amazon packaging when I received it, and the insoles seemed like they'd just been thrown inside (there is a note on the outside of the box that says "see inside for details" regarding the "satisfaction guaranteed" policy, which suggests there would be something else inside the box, but there wasn't).
Packaging and metatarsal support aside though, they seem like they'd work okay for heel and arch support if I had the proper size.