$35.95 - $36.61
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% NULL
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Fabric sole
- BUILT-IN METATARSAL SUPPORT: The design of the Pinnacle PLUS allows for spreading and cushioning of metatarsal heads for pain relief.
- SEMI-RIGID ARCH SUPPORT: Arch support and heel cradle increase support, stability, and help relieve heel and arch pain, while providing extra padding for the balls of your feet.
- DUAL-LAYER CUSHIONING: Durable EVA foam base and Variable Cushioning Technology provide long lasting comfort and targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL TOP FABRIC: Heat and friction are reduced, providing added comfort and improving foot health.
- NO TRIMMING REQUIRED: Move the Pinnacle PLUS from shoe to shoe without having to cut the insole to fit - allowing for metatarsal support and padding in each of your everyday shoes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Powerstep Pinnacle Plus Shoe Insoles
#1 Podiatrist Recommended Shoe Insole Brand*
Pinnacle Plus Full Length Orthotic features built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads. Ideal for Morton's neuroma and metatarsalgia, the Pinnacle Plus provides the perfect blend of foot control, flexibility and cushioning.The encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle offers stability and motion control. Plush cushioning increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
An ideal orthotic for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, and other common foot conditions.
- Metatarsal, Arch or Heel Pain
- Mild to Moderate Overpronation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Morton's Neuroma
- Ankle and Knee Pain
With maximum cushioning, and full support with a built-in met pad, the Pinnacle Plus full length orthotic shoe inserts feature built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain. Ideal for Morton's neuroma and metatarsalgia, the Pinnacle Plus provides the perfect blend of foot control, flexibility and cushioning. The encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle offers stability and motion control. Plush cushioning with VCT technology increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes. Ideal as metatarsalgia orthotics, Pinnacle Plus inserts prevent and alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 4.5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M020KFK
- Item model number: Powerstep Pinnacle Plus Met Insoles-U
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 13, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 907 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I haven't bought any more $900 pairs of custom orthotics since I switched to Pinnacle.
The Pinnacle Plus is a nice addition to the line. They take a little getting used to, as you must gradually get accustomed to the additional metatarsal pad. They are particularly good for shoes that are either a half-size big, or shoes with soles that aren't quite stiff enough.
Bad feet are such a difficult and individual problem, I can't guarantee the Pinnacle Insoles will be as good for you are they are for me, but they're definitely worth a try.
Wow. Really comfortable. I normally wear a pair of Irish Setter 1860's every day. While I love the boots, they don't have much cushion and my feet are tired by the end of the day. These insoles make the boots feel almost like sneakers.
Caveats - I don't know if I'll be able to get rid of the arch supports I used to wear in these boots. If not, these insoles may not provide enough room since they already have considerable arch support. Also, given the price, I'll want to get a good 6 months or so (at least) before I have to replace.
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2016: 7-8 Months later they are still comfortable and the lack of arch support hasn't been an issue. Also, they appear to be holding up just fine. Still wouldn't mind a bit more cushion, but overall, a good purchase.