Powerstroke PS80544B 3000 PSI 2.5 GPM Pressure Washer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3000 psi pressure washer with 2.5 gpm force and a reliable Powerstroke 212cc OHV engine
- Includes 4, pro-style spray nozzles for job versatility
- Features a 1 gallon on-board detergent tank
- Flat free, 12", tread cap wheels - excellent for rugged terrain
- Convenient hose, trigger gun, wand and nozzle storage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
WEN PW31 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 208 cc
SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
Excell EPW2123100 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM Cold Water 212CC Gas Powered Pressure Washer
PowerStroke PS80931 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Pressure Washer with Briggs and Stratton Engine
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 21 x 37 in||21 x 21 x 40 in||21 x 34.75 x 23.25 in||17 x 23 x 24 in||20 x 21 x 37 in|
|Item Weight||56.1 lbs||67 lbs||65 lbs||76 lbs||55 lbs|
|Power Source||gas-powered||gas-powered||Gasoline||gas powered||gas-powered|
The Powerstroke 3000 PSI Gas Pressure Washer with a reliable 212cc OHV Powerstroke engine is for those who like to keep their outdoors neat and clean year-round. This unit includes 4 pro-style spray nozzles (0, 25, 40 degree and soap) for job versatility. The 25 foot non-marring high pressure hose keeps you from having to move the unit around while cleaning an area. On-board storage comes standard so you can keep the nozzles, high pressure hose and trigger handle with the unit at all times. The large, flat free 12" tread cap wheels are excellent for rugged terrain. The included 1 gallon on-board detergent tank allows you to mix the soap and water through the unit, eliminating the need for a separate bucket. Perfect for cleaning driveways, decks, porches, patios and walkways. Because this pressure washer is PWMA certified you can be confident that what you see is what you get. Simple assembly required.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ALWAYS use fuel stabilizer in your gas can ! That will eliminate most all starting problems, period. This is a must.
1. engine shuts down when tilted to move it. it's the engine oil level switch. manual is totally silent on this.
2. engine floods when gas tank filled to the top. one needs to remove spark plug to vent the cylinder.
3. the dipstick is shorter that the illustration in the manual. i thought it was broken. the producer sent me another dipstick and still very short, no oil level marked, and hard to use.
4. very convoluted procedure for finishing soap spraying. in my experience, soap stops as soon as high pressure nozzle is used.
5. easy to lose nozzle o-ring. they can be bought cheaply ($3 per 10) at any home improvement stores as #8 o-ring (9/16-3/8-3/32).
6. the soap box plastic nipple is at very low position and will be broken off very easily. i had to replace it with a brass nipple ($1.50 at home improvement store).
7. some other high pressure connections leak. one has to use teflon tape and keep tightening them.
8. the rubber foot got unscrewed itself from vibrations. i screwed it in using locktite. it does mar some surfaces, not a big deal, but noticeable.
8. one needs an optional $60 rotary driveway cleaning attachment, otherwise, driveway cleaning is slow with the provided nozzles, that are otherwise fine.
9. one has to remind himself to open water first before starting engine. very easy to forget with potentially disastrous results for the water pump.
10. one should run the hoses far away from the "muffler" and the exhaust pointed away from work area.
11. the wand vibrations are bad for hand nerves. one needs to use heavy gloves to prevent injury from longer use. i got hand parasthesia once when i forgot to use gloves.
11. engine is very loud. one needs hearing protection when engine running.
Most recent customer reviews
It starts everytime, only problem is it moves a lot from vibration