Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.59 shipping
Powerwasher 80006 Universal Pressure Washer Garden Hose Quick-Connect Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.59. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.41 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Universal pressure washer garden hose quick-connect kit
- Easily connects or disconnects your water supply to a pressure washer
- Made from high-quality aluminum for years of operation
- Integrated check valve saves steps; allows connection of water supply to pressure washer while faucet is open
- Attaches to all standard garden hoses
- The connect-kit fits standard garden hoses (5/8”). The fitting is ¾”.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare to similar items
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TOPU MALL||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 5 x 3 in||10 x 10 x 29 in||1.44 x 65.69 x 0.2 in||—||1.5 x 1.75 x 1.75 in||1.25 x 3.5 x 1.25 in|
Powerwasher 80006 Universal Pressure Washer Brass Garden Hose Quick-Connect Kit
Includes Quick Connect Adapter for Garden Hose - 81K030SH
•Universal pressure washer garden hose quick-connect kit•Easily connects or disconnects your water supply to a pressure washer•Made from high-quality aluminum for years of operation•Integrated check valve saves steps; allows connection of water supply to pressure washer while faucet is open•Attaches to all standard garden hoses
The FAIP powerwasher universal pressure washer garden hose quick-connect kit simplifies connecting your garden hose to your gas or electric pressure washer. This kit is made from high-quality aluminum and attaches to all standard garden hoses. First, you affix the male plug to your machine and the female quick-connect coupler to a standard garden hose. Now, you can easily connect or disconnect your water supply to the pressure washer. An integrated check valve saves steps by allowing you to connect water supply to your pressure washer while the faucet is open, and prevents you from having to run back and forth to turn the faucet on or off.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the product DOES WORK with a SUN JOE SPX3000 pressure washer, however there are some modifications needed, which I will cover in this review. Please read below before you order though, trust me.
Second, this product is POORLY made and it is NOT BRASS, I repeat, it is NOT BRASS. It's made of substandard aluminum with some el cheapo spray on plating to give it a BRASS color. As for the construction, I've only had it for one day and only tested it once but I don't have very high hopes for it and here is why. It's made from aluminum and extremely soft. How soft, so soft that when I put a wrench on it to tighten it, it flattened the threads on the outside and removed the faux brass plating spray (see pics for the shiny silver spot on the faux brass plating).
Third, it doesn't LEAK, well as of now it hasn't leaked during my first optest of it. I did however use plumbers thread sealing tape (you know, the white tape you put on threaded items used in standard plumbing). I used plumbers sealant tape on both the power washer mounting point and garden hose mounting point.
Fourth, it's three separate pieces. If you're purchasing this for the Sun Joe power washer, you only use 2 of the 3 pieces. However it's not a straight plug and play. In order to attach it, you must follow the steps below to make it work.
1. Remove the Sun Joe adapter from the base of the power washer.
2. Remove the white plug inside (I used needle nose pliers). You absolutely HAVE TO REMOVE THE WHITE PLUG otherwise when you go to connect the two faux brass pieces together (i.e., when you try to put the male connector (attached to your garden hose), to the female connector (attached to your Sun Joe) the valve inside the female connector can't push down if the white plastic piece is left.
3. Once you've removed the white plastic plug, it's pretty simple and self explanatory from there. Connect the faux brass female adapter to the Sun Joe, connect the faux brass male connector (the male connector "without" the black rubber piece....remember I said you're only using 2 of the 3 pieces that come with it, meaning you're NOT using the faux brass connector with the rubber trim (remember to use plumbers tape on both items your installing to help create a water tight seal though since so many folks complain that it leaks. Again, mine has not leaked "yet" but I have a feeling it will after 2-3 uses since the aluminum is so soft and will likely bend during multiple uses of it.
Fifth, and final comment. I was able to get a refund for this item for Amazon today however I did have to call in order to get the refund since Amazons online refund request stated "no refunds allowed". After spending about 5 mins on the phone, they did refund me the price of this item and told me to "keep it" vice sending it back to the company, which I thought was weird.
That's about it. As I stated above, I WOULD NOT order this again and will be looking for a solid brass version soon to replace this once as I'm sure it's not gonna last more than 1-2 more uses.
1) Remove the filter from the female quick-connector and replace with another standard hose washer,
2) Remove the Sun Joe hose adapter from the unit,
3) Connect the female quick-connector part to the Sun Joe directly,
4) Connect the "main" part of the quick connector directly onto the hose,
Once you do that the hose will quick connect to the Sun Joe and should be leak free. The male quick connector part and the Sun Joe adapter aren't used with my setup.
When I tried to connect the male quick connect to the female Sun Joe then it leaked (shouldn't have to use pliers, but I did anyway just to be thorough and it didn't help). I suspect it's a problem with the hose connection parts of the adapter, as they have some burrs / a little roughness. Attempting to directly connect the hose to the Sun Joe AFTER trying this male quick connector resulted in leaks too, but I can't be certain which part was at fault.
The quick connector works fairly smooth and doesn't leak.
I would have given 5 stars if the adapter came with a standard washer in the kit and the male could connect to the plastic female Sun Joe adapter without leaking.
the all brass part with the SunJoe SPX4001 and probably other models as well.
To connect and disconnect, pull on the spring loaded
part connected to the hose, shove it on the brass nipple that's connected to your unit and release the spring
to connect. Do the reverse to disconnect. Lots better than threading and un-threading all the the time. Of course
that leaves the issue of having to unscrew the adapter off of the end of the hose if you
wanted to use a regular hose sprayer on the end. So I took off one star because for my purposes, if the unused brass
connector were nipple-to-male instead of nipple-to-female, that part could be used to connect to
a standard hose sprayer. I'd leave it screwed into the hose sprayer for watering plants or whatever
then when I wanted to use it, I could just snap it on like we do connecting the SunJoe.
Follow up - not as bad as I stated above. After connecting and disconnection several times it is OK. The check valve however does not stop the flow of water so I turn the water off first.
Most recent customer reviews
it should fit. This item is not returnable, you got to get real.Read more