Practical 3D Printers: The Science and Art of 3D Printing (Technology in Action) Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Windows 10 For Dummies Video Training
Get up to speed with Windows 10 with this video training course from For Dummies. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
He covers many of the new technology like Slic3r and Printrbot. I've read about half the book now and I'm quite pleased at the detail and currency of the book.
This is the best hobbyist 3D printing book available and will be a great place to start for many years.
I am new to 3D printing so just trying to learn the basics so I learned a lot.
I am also trying to learn 3D CAD so the instructions in using OpenSCAD were a real eye opener.
Still if you want in on the ground floor of what may well be the next personal computer craze, this will help you get started.
introduction to various brands of machines.
CON: I didn't think it went into enough depth on plastic characteristics and printheads.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I read this book after building my first printer; wish I would have read it before. This book has a lot of good information for anyone getting into 3d printing.Published 16 months ago by John Santiago
It met all my expectations. With good information about calibrating the printer and how the mechanial parts work.Published 19 months ago by Carlos Fellip Rabadan Braga
This is the only book out right now that addresses the how-tos of operating a 3D printer.Published 21 months ago by Steeev
I would recommend this book to beginner in 3d printing. It comprehensively covers the working principle of 3d printer, calibration and 3d model design.Published on March 26, 2014 by Amazon Customer
information is ok. however it needs to be updated on the newer versions of 3d printers and their improvements and new capabilities.Published on March 8, 2014 by Kindle Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Graphic Design > Typography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > AI & Machine Learning > Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Robotics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware & DIY > 3D Printing
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Robotics & Automation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Graphic Design > Typography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Hardware
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Computer Technology > Robotics & Automation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Mechanical > Robotics