- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (August 25, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416023410
- ISBN-13: 978-1416023418
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,760,785 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Practical Approach to Radiology, 1e 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
Featured medical resident resources from Lippincott. See more
About the Author
Nancy M. Major, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology and Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Division of Muscoloskeletal Imaging, Durham, NC
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
This book is ideal for medical students during their radiology rotation and useful to help prepare for the boards. A must have.