Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on May 15, 2017
Excellent prescriptive text for young writers, first finding their way into college writing. Chances are you'll be buying this for your Comp 101 class, so there isn't a whole lot I need to say about it. I've taught from this book, and it works for me. Used as the tool it is mean to be, that is read, and not carried around as an expensive paper-weight, it will help you navigate the course successfully, and heaven forbid, learn something about writing.
on November 9, 2016
Really nice eBook for a class I am taking! :)
Many examples of writing and has good explanation of different styles :)

I would recommend this book to any Writing Students
on September 6, 2016
I'm not a big fan of assigning expensive, heavy textbooks for students, but a friend likes this so I gave it a try. I'm using it for an Eng Comp 101 level class, and it has a lot of great stuff in it. There are many essays, which I'm inclined to skip, but for the basic nuts and bolts of what an argument is and why we argue at all, recommended.
on March 17, 2016
I needed this textbook for a dual enrollment college class my senior year in high school, and it turned out to be very helpful. It teaches you all of the proper formatting, grammar, etc, and really helped me and still continues to help as I move through college.
on January 19, 2016
Quick delivery - Return labels provided - Worked perfect and GREAT Option (always check if Access Code is going to be used as that's a separate charge that's not included in Rentals, but can be purchased alone) to buying which is way to expensive for secondary education.
on March 18, 2017
good book
on August 14, 2017
school book for class
on March 28, 2017
A book
on October 17, 2016
Had to have this book for school. Came as described and worked for me.
on March 5, 2017
Arrived in better condition than expected.