- Series: Cosmetic Procedures for Primary Care
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 Har/Psc edition (October 14, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1609131479
- ISBN-13: 978-1609131470
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.6 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (31 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #86,575 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Practical Guide to Botulinum Toxin Procedures (Cosmetic Procedures for Primary Care) 1 Har/Psc Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
GREAT ILLUSTRATED BOOK FOR ALL PRACTITIONERS OF COSMETIC MEDICINEPublished 8 months ago by ALLAN AVBEL MD
I feel more confident in doing botox procedures after reading this book, although I had hoped that masseter & calf hypertrophy were included, still all in all it's a very... Read morePublished 11 months ago by JGSU
Our staff at The Skin Institute in Apex, NC really like having these resource books on hand. Great quality and was delivered on time.Published 15 months ago by Daphne Rivers
Very useful for both novice and experienced injectors.Published 16 months ago by Dr. Hussein Ghanem