- Series: Elsevier Ocean Engineering Series (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 558 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science (November 25, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0080429998
- ISBN-13: 978-0080429991
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,928,357 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Practical Ship Design (Elsevier Ocean Engineering Series Volume 1)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
"With a detailed look at the preliminary approaches used in ship design, this is one of the most useful books on naval architecture and marine engineering to be published for a long time.(...)Written is a simple style with clear explanations of concepts and sources the book contains a wealth of practical information with graphs taken from actual service vessels.(...)the book is essential reading for all naval architecture undergraduates and a must for University libraries offering marine engineering courses."
Marine Engineers Review