- Paperback: 211 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (March 17, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1611323908
- ISBN-13: 978-1611323900
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #485,815 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Practical Ethnography: A Guide to Doing Ethnography in the Private Sector
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Simon Roberts, Stripe Partners - London
Martin Ortlieb, Google
Amy Santee, Anthropologizing
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I recommended that my students all pick up a copy. Even if they don't become ethnographers, ethnographic approaches affect many parts of the design process. Similarly, even if you don't work with ethnography, the methods and frameworks in this book are transportable to many contexts.