- File Size: 48470 KB
- Print Length: 624 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (April 3, 2018)
- Publication Date: April 3, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07BX5HH4Z
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,166 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Practical Tableau: 100 Tips, Tutorials, and Strategies from a Tableau Zen Master 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 624 pages
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Publisher
From the Preface
This Book's Audience
This book is best for a '201-level' Tableau user. Most Tableau users have some foundational '101-level' knowledge, but do not have the need for extremely technical '601-level' skills. After all, Tableau’s mission is to help you see and understand your data as easily as possible. This book is targeted specifically at helping you build on the foundational knowledge and take your applications of Tableau to the next level. That being said, I have two big caveats:
- Part I covers the core concepts that I find most important when using Tableau. The chapters in that part make it possible for a brand-new Tableau user to learn how to use Tableau with this book alone. For more experienced users, it also offers a review of basic concepts to ensure they have the prerequisites required to build on their knowledge in later chapters.
- Beyond technical 'how-tos,' this book also offers a strategic framework for data visualization and discusses storytelling techniques. Furthermore, many of the tips and tricks in Practical Tableau were invented by me personally, and may be considered advanced. It is my belief that there is something for every Tableau user in this book, regardless of experience level.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the author's passion for the subject mater is obvious and appreciated.
Looking forward to future titles from this author.