- Series: Brooks/Cole Laboratory Series for Organic Chemistry
- Hardcover: 608 pages
- Publisher: Brooks Cole; 5 edition (February 3, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 053449627X
- ISBN-13: 978-0534496272
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 8.3 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,968,033 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Theory and Practice in the Organic Laboratory with Microscale and Standard Scale Experiments (Brooks/Cole Laboratory Series for Organic Chemistry) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
John A. Landgrebe earned his Bachelor of Science at the University of California, Berkeley and his Doctorate at the University of Illinois. He is now a professor emeritus at the University of Kansas. His research interests include organic chemistry: reaction mechanisms and synthetic potential of new reactions involving reactive intermediates in solution. He has authored or co-authored more than 50 scientific articles and reviews in a variety of internationally recognized journals.
Browse award-winning titles. See more