Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on August 22, 2012
An excellent resource for all ESL teachers. It contains lots of practical ideas in all macro skills. The author is highly respected in this field. I find I am continually returning to it for ideas.
on March 8, 2014
I agree with 90 percent of what I read in this book, which is the best guide I've seen for teaching ESL. Contains the rationale behind so many of our practices, from group work to extensive reading/listening. I would think every ESL teacher has read it, but from what I observe in the field, not enough have. I recommend this book.
on October 7, 2016
I find it very helpful in TESOL but was disappointed that I couldn't find anything relevant to the steps of teaching, using videos which is mentioned on the Amazon page advertising the book.
on July 5, 2016
The CD that was supposed to be in it was not in it. Irritating as there are assignments on it that are needed for class. Kind of a waste. Should have been notified if the CD was not in the book.
on August 6, 2012
This book is a really good reference for English teachers! It is easy for reading and is quite practicle even for a new starter like me. Also, with the DVD, I am able to have a general idea about what the on-site teaching experience could be!
on June 4, 2016
Great Condition. At these prices, it is really amazing the awesome state they get delivered in. Thanks so much.
on September 25, 2014
Very meaty. Loaded with salient and practical information. A must for EFL, ESL and TEFL students and teachers.
on October 22, 2016
This book is very eye opening.
on March 1, 2016
Great Product Fast Shipping A+
on January 14, 2013
Yes it was a very helpful book . I needed it to review my understanding of some grammars . I even used it to help me prepare some paper work for my school.