Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 597 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 751 reviews
on June 18, 2013
I have purchased this little book over and over to send to friends and family thru the years! Everything in it is relevant for those of us wanting to live a more empowered and in the moment life and mindset. It has helped me tremendously as I have had the tendency to "worry" about things and people, constantly analyzing what I can do to "help". For many years I rarely lived in the NOW as a result of my projections of fear into the future. I missed a lot of precious NOW moments in those days. That aspect has now diminished greatly and the instruction in this wonderful book has had a lot to do with that! I read it almost daily to keep myself on track! I am much more at peace, relaxed and trusting of the process in all things with greater ease! I like that "easy button" I now use in my mind. Thank you Eckhart Tolle for sharing your insight and wisdom with the world. You are helping all of us who want greater peace to become gentler souls on the planet. You are here and we are better off for it!
Kelli in Sedona, AZ
on April 21, 2017
Love this 150 page book. A lot of good tips to STAY IN THE NOW!
on April 30, 2017
A great follow up to The Power of Now. After reading the Power of Now a few times (and Eckhart's other books), I found this to be a good review of the philosophy.
on March 14, 2017
I give this a thumbs up for empowerment for your life and a deeper understanding of the mind over matter of the human body. Very encouraging teaching at a different way to understand yourself.
on March 7, 2017
Love his books.. his voice is difficult to get through. Might have to go back to reading.
on March 18, 2017
Great way to spend your commute - if you have read the book (or even if you haven't), it is a peaceful way to be reminding of the power of now and being mindful
on January 21, 2017
Highly recommend. Well written and easy to grasp concepts. A book you can return to again and again. Thank you
on May 10, 2016
I'm really trying to understand the practice at the beginning of the book. I am reading and right now it is hard to grasp, "listen to yourself". Okay I listen and then what. I guess I am not in a place yet to grasp it, my mind consistently is running I can't stand it. My thoughts are all over the place, maybe I should go online and see if there are helpful hints for this book.
on January 4, 2013
I have added Eckhart Tolle to the top of the list of my favorite Metaphysical writers. He has expressed in the simplest terms how to Be Here NOW, how to experience the flow of God energy. As a truth seeker for all of my adult life I have not found a writer who could offer a simple way to experience the Power of NOW. I want to be clear that I have not had the full experience, and I understand why and what I have to do, but I have had vivid dreams, and one revelation, which has made it clear to me how powerful his writing is for me. In my 20's I read J. Krishnamurti and couldn't understand one thing he said. But I was inextricably linked to him and his writings. I carried his books with me for years and I would open one up every 3 or 4 years and see if I could understand what he was saying....nope! I didn't realize that he was my introduction to Eastern Philosophy. It took me many years of life experience and pain to understand what JK meant by "Desire is the root of all suffering" when the opposite seemed more reasonable to me!

Throughout this book I hear the messages of JK expressed in much more understandable terms. I am enthralled to have ET bringing back all of my readings of yesteryears in a simplified way. It must be my time to evolve a bit more. I first heard ET on the Oprah Super Soul Sunday show. I was so taken by his message that on each commercial I went to Amazon and bought another one of his books! I bought them ALL and read them ALL in order of publication. The Power of Now may be more confusing for someone not familiar with metaphysics. If that is the case I would say A New Earth is easier to follow and understand. It was an Oprah choice and she did a 21 day workshop on air with him a couple of years ago which I missed.

I love this man and I love this book.
on April 16, 2017
I came across this book at the right time. I was on the brink of experiencing great pain and grief when I came across it. And it has completely changed how I think about life and I do not feel even an ounce of pain now. I am at peace thanks to this great piece of work.