BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 4, 2013
I have added Eckhart Tolle to the top of the list of my favorite Metaphysical writers. He has expressed in the simplest terms how to Be Here NOW, how to experience the flow of God energy. As a truth seeker for all of my adult life I have not found a writer who could offer a simple way to experience the Power of NOW. I want to be clear that I have not had the full experience, and I understand why and what I have to do, but I have had vivid dreams, and one revelation, which has made it clear to me how powerful his writing is for me. In my 20's I read J. Krishnamurti and couldn't understand one thing he said. But I was inextricably linked to him and his writings. I carried his books with me for years and I would open one up every 3 or 4 years and see if I could understand what he was saying....nope! I didn't realize that he was my introduction to Eastern Philosophy. It took me many years of life experience and pain to understand what JK meant by "Desire is the root of all suffering" when the opposite seemed more reasonable to me!

Throughout this book I hear the messages of JK expressed in much more understandable terms. I am enthralled to have ET bringing back all of my readings of yesteryears in a simplified way. It must be my time to evolve a bit more. I first heard ET on the Oprah Super Soul Sunday show. I was so taken by his message that on each commercial I went to Amazon and bought another one of his books! I bought them ALL and read them ALL in order of publication. The Power of Now may be more confusing for someone not familiar with metaphysics. If that is the case I would say A New Earth is easier to follow and understand. It was an Oprah choice and she did a 21 day workshop on air with him a couple of years ago which I missed.

I love this man and I love this book.
on August 23, 2017
I love Eckhart Tolle. He is a real genius in our time. With simple words, he helps you to really live your life, and to be authentic.
on April 11, 2017
Hard for me to follow at first, but once I got into it I enjoyed it. Made me think and become more mindful of my daily state of mind..
on July 18, 2017
Best book I ever read. This book really hit home for me. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone.
on December 29, 2016
Everyone should read this book, life changing. Seller was very prompt.
on April 10, 2017
Eckhart Tolle is definitely someone to follow if you wish to have more peace and joy in your life
on July 30, 2017
Reading this now. It's changing my life. Sure I will have to re-read ... maybe many times.
on July 24, 2017
If you have read his books, this book is useful as a refresher until you finally embody his teachings.
on May 16, 2017
This book is very rejuvenating and revolutionary. It really helps captivate the realism in today's society. Anyone who is trying to improve their well being and seek out truth this is the book for you. Your ready to take control of your mental state look no further then this enticing and innovated read.
on October 8, 2015
In this version of The Power Of Now Eckhart Tolle he makes it better for us mere mortals to understand what he was trying to convey in his first book. An easy read and excellent examples etc. a book that one go back to as reference