- Paperback: 46 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 154285119X
- ISBN-13: 978-1542851190
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,033,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Practitioner's Guide to Dublin Paperback – February 7, 2017
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|