- File Size: 1963 KB
- Print Length: 102 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: PerissosMedia.com (July 16, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 16, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B011VTOLUS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,491,057 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #7889 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
- #15961 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
- #17845 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
Praise and Worship: 25 Verses to Ignite Your Praise and Worship [Praise and Worship vol 2]: A Course of Mega-Vitamins for Your Personal Praise and Worship Life! [Bonus Audio Link Included] Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't read this book! At least not if you are happy in your comfort zone. However, if you want more from your prayer life, then this is the one for you.
Although it is written in a relaxed and accessible style this is not an 'easy read' . It is a book which demands action - on every page! Like the Hebrew 'Shema' - see day 20 - it contains words not just to hear but to DO, and Jerry Kuzma shows the reader just 'how to do' over a 25 day period of bible study, reflection and practical application.
This is a great book for both new and old believers who want to know the excitement of truly worshipping and praising God with their whole being and experiencing the closer fellowship with Him that ensues.
I thoroughly recommend you to read and more importantly, do, this book, not just for 25 days, but for the rest of your life.