Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Praises & Smiles: Praise Baby Collection, Music for Baby's Spirit and Minda
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on September 30, 2015
Finally, contemporary worship songs withOUT all the drums and back-beat. Out of all the songs, I think only one had a little drum back-beat. Thankfully, it was one I am not into. The rest have pretty instrumental accompaniment. The vocalist is a woman with a nice voice. There are no children singing in the songs. You wouldn't know this collection was for babies by the sound of it. It is just contemporary Christian music with nice instrumental accompaniment withOUT back beat. I will be getting more of this collection for my family. It is not "baby music".
on May 7, 2004
My nine month old son love this CD. Whenever we are in the car and he gets the least bit fussy, I turn Praise Baby on and he settles within seconds. The vocals are in a higher range, perfect for little ears to hear and appreciate. The words are familiar and easy to learn so Mommy can sing along, too. If you want more upbeat songs, try Gregg Nash but for soothing, nothing beats Praise Baby.
on November 7, 2011
When I ordered this, I thought I had ordered the DVD and not the audio CD, so initially I was disappointed that there was no video with this. However, when I looked in the living room and saw our daughter dancing to the worship music and being thoroughly thrilled without the video, I was tickled! The atmosphere of our home was just flooded with the presence of God; I will buy more of these, both DVD and audio.
on May 29, 2014
Our babies have all responded well to music. Our current baby -- we put her down, put on the music and walk out the room, and she is basically asleep by the time the door is closed. We play it in the car when it's nap time.... etc. etc. It works amazing for our babies!! And we enjoy listening to the songs too.... much more than for just babies!
on November 17, 2013
This collection of hymns & praise songs is wonderful. The lead singer has a very soft, pretty voice and the children harmonizing in the background just makes it very pleasant. This whole collection is the the same singer. In my opinion, it can be a gamble with children singing on cds...many times it turns my kids off because it sounds cheesy. This is not like that at all. It's very well directed, the focus is on the music and lyrics and it's just beautiful.
on March 17, 2014
Wonderful collection of Praise & Worship music for Children. (As a Mom, I love it too) It's very well done and I recommend it to anyone that might be looking for something to play that both parents and kids will appreciate.
on July 7, 2015
Sweet music with lyrics for your baby, toddler or child to enjoy at nap time, bed time or anytime. I bought this one for my house and listen even when the grand-kids aren't visiting. Very uplifting!
on October 8, 2011
Knowing your baby is falling asleep listening to God's word through these songs are comforting. Beautifully done! All my grand babies have this CD. Now at 3 years of age,,our oldest sings along and we have a peace of mind knowing how God is talking to her. Love,,love this CD!!!!!! Adding to the collection.
on October 1, 2014
This CD is wonderful! We can't help but sing along. I cannot remember the last time I bought a CD and loved every single song on it! But that's the case with this collection. They are all wonderful!
on March 18, 2014
I purchased this CD to play quietly as my children sleep and while getting ready for bed-we had been having trouble with night waking and fearfulness. The vocals and instruments are absolutely perfect for this. You get the songs you love to praise with but interpreted in a very soft uplifting manner. I love that my children are learning this very important way to worship God with music they love listening to.