Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Snap wrist closure
- Vent holes on back of fingers
- Inseam construction
- Made of the finest deerskin from North America
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Exceptional Quality. Timeless Style.
What good is fashion if it’s not built to last? At Pratt and Hart, our reputation for timeless good looks is matched only by our tradition of quality craftsmanship. From the superior materials we use, to our proven construction techniques, everything we do is guided by our unwavering commitment to quality. That means whether you choose yours for winter, driving, or touchscreen use, your Pratt and Hart leather gloves will last for years, not weeks, without ever sacrificing their distinctive style and comfortable fit.
Crafted with Pride
At Pratt and Hart, we take pride in crafting leather gloves our customers will wear for years to come. We choose materials that are proven to stand the test of time, then design a range of timeless styles that are warm and practical.
Only the Finest Materials
Pratt and Hart gloves begin with exceptional leathers like supple sheepskin, super-soft lambskin, fine North American deerskin, and durable goatskin. Designed to add breathable warmth, our comfortable linings are made from wool, Thinsulate, Thermolite, SmartTek, or micro-fleece.
A Lasting Fit
Pratt & Hart gloves are designed to fit ... like a glove. Expertly cut, masterfully stitched, and perfectly detailed, they are as comfortable as they are durable. A range of classic styles ensure that years of wear will never go out of fashion. From driving gloves to warm winter gloves to stylish mittens, each pair is created with specific hands in mind – yours.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0002T6GRK
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 19, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a size 7.5 and bought a large and that is the right size. I will note that the finger length is a tiny bit too long for my hands, but it's not a problem, just something to be aware of if you have shorter fingers like me.
Right out of the box, I was worried because they felt a little stiff, but once I put them on, they softened up very nicely and have been great ever since. They did leave some black lint on my hands after the first time I wore them, but not since. I think that's pretty standard for unlined gloves.
I'm really satisfied with them and will definitely buy this same pair in a different color now!
- I measured my hands around the knuckle at exactly 7" and ordered a Medium as per the Size Chart and the fit was perfect around the palm and knuckles
- leather is supple and grips great on the steering wheel
- finger lengths are inconsistent between the left and right gloves
- within the first 6 months of use there will be leather bits from the interior of the glove that will continue to fall/come out
- snap enclosure around the wrist is a bit snug and feels slightly flimsy