- Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 14.4 x 8.6 inches ; 10.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B00E81O4DG
- Item model number: PRA0069
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,714 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Pratt PRA0069 100% Recycled Corrugated Cardboard Box, 13" Length x 10" Width x 4" Height (Pack of 25)
|Price:||$16.27 ($0.65 / Boxes) & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 percent recycled corrugated box for packing, shipping, and storing
- 32 ECT grade for standard stacking performance
- Flat rectangular shape fits frames, books, or other flat items
- Made of single wall C flute corrugated fiberboard with standard kraft color
- Shipped flat to reduce shipping costs and storage space
|Item Weight||10.08 ounces|
|Number of Items||25|
|Style||Pack of 25|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Pratt PRA0069 recycled corrugated cardboard single wall standard flat box is made of 100 percent recycled, 32 ECT grade, single wall, C flute corrugated fiberboard with standard kraft color in a flat rectangular shape for packing, shipping, and storing. The box has a 32 edge crush test (ECT) value. ECT grade corrugated cardboard is constructed, tested, and graded for compressive strength, which is a useful quality for stacking; ECT values are measured in pounds per inch, and range between 23 and 112. The flat rectangular shape fits frames, books, or other flat items. This regular slotted container (RSC) is shipped knocked down flat (KDF) to reduce shipping costs and storage space, and can be assembled by taping the bottom flaps. When assembled, the box measures 13 x 10 x 4 inches (L x W x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance on the longest side; W is width, the horizontal distance on the shortest side; H is height, the vertical distance from top to bottom).
Corrugated cardboard boxes are used for packaging, shipping, and storing goods and materials. Corrugated cardboard consists of two pieces of stiff paper with a layer of fluted, or wavy, paper in between. Double and triple wall corrugated don't necessarily have twice or three times the strength of single wall. Single wall consists of a flute layer and two liners. Double wall is made by adding another flute and liner to single wall, so it has less paper than two single walls would. Some multiple wall corrugated materials use different flute types in the second or third wall. Flute type refers to the shape and thickness of the wavy middle layer. From thickest to thinnest, the types are: A, C, B, D, F, E, and N.
Pratt Industries manufactures recycled packaging and display solutions. The company, founded in 1948, is headquartered in Conyers, GA.
Style: Pack of 25
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?